Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

Well good for you! I make grammar corrections and that is enough for you to dismiss it, no big deal. Best of luck to you and peace.
You did not understand what I was asking.
I'm not talking grammer. I see what appears to be additional remarks to your previous statements.
That is what I was referring to.

So now this is what I suspect.

Being that boko haram is an off-shoot of al qaeda, which is backed by nato, which is controlled
by the u.s., because china is making inroads, even if the deal is more in china's favor than those
afrikan nations they are dealing with, western powers ain't given up nothing. AFRICOM, for
starters is a tool to perpetuate chaos and disorder in the continent. This we know.

The u.s. and it's western brethren aren't going to directly mess with china, so consequently, they
have puppet/proxies such as boko haram cut up which puts the focus on the puppet and not
the puppet master...

By your reason, dunwiddat, nothing is new so what is the point in talking/posting anything?
While the us. govt. may or may not be in charge but for a little bit, it still provides the apparatus for entities such as
world bank/imf and other corps to do what they do. Does you country provide the resources/connections for global entities to dominate as they do?
Banks need the military. Now which nation's military has 'the reach' as the u.s. military, which is an extension of the govt. They are all connected.
You are attempting to compartmentalize them.

Be that as it is.... check this..as I stated before, African leaders do not have a long term vision for their people.
Picture Of Mugabe's House - Politics - Nairaland

Look at the real issues....Mugabe's house

The Zimbabwe Mugabe didn't want you to see | The ...
Extreme Poverty and Hunger - YouTube
Slums and urban poverty in Zimbabwe - Homeless ...

Mugabe is blaming the West for the economic sanctions in his country...Yet he and his cohorts are enjoying the best of the best. the mind really boggles. If black leaders are not interested in their own...who else is to be interested? Anyway I am done. Black leaders are intelligent people will the next 100 years seem in this position, the history of Africa is replete with warrior kings where is the fighting spirit. Greed has consumed the African leaders... they just don't care.

Actually,
China is giving something back to these afrikan nations in terms of infrastructure.
This is one significant reason why the u.s. is so deeply involved in afrikan affairs such
as AFRICOM.

What infrastructure are euro-powers investing in in afrika?

Exactly.. and if you understand the cold war going on right now between America and China... and also recognize America's pattern of supporting/supplyiing/training rebel groups to do their dirt.. ala.. Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan... and you also recognize that access to the resources of Africa are critical to both America and China.. and.. if you recognize how organized and widely covered the "Bring back our girls" campaign that justified putting American troops on the ground in the region... if you recognize all of that.. then you can see these stories.. especially the ones covered by major Media outlets.. for what they really are.

There will be a war in West Africa.. and once again.. so-called "Terrorists" will serve as the justification for building an overt western military presence in and around West Africa.. #watch.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back