Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

It has also been reported that boko haram is an al-qaeda outfit backed by western/euro-powers like nato.
And who runs nato? I'll give you 2 letters u and s....
LOL, no one needs Boko Haram, I can't get that through some you peeps. Let me repeat no bank, no transnational corporation, no country needs Boko Haram to get what they want, they already getting it and then some. Its a joke some of you actually think that.

Actually,
China is giving something back to these afrikan nations in terms of infrastructure.
This is one significant reason why the u.s. is so deeply involved in afrikan affairs such
as AFRICOM.

What infrastructure are euro-powers investing in in afrika?
Deals they are making with China is probably favors China 80% to 95% and what is so bad China build infrastructure in African countries with Chinese and don't hire the local African people.

LOL, no one needs Boko Haram, I can't get that through some you peeps. Let me repeat no bank, no country needs Boko Haram to get what they want, they already getting it and then some. Its a joke some of you actually think that.

I think some folks here have a serious problem with comprehension skills.. They cannot see the forest for the trees.

Deals they are making with China is probably favors China 80% to 95% and what is so bad China build infrastructure in African countries with Chinese and don't hire the local African people.

This is the Chinese mode of operation. They do it here too. When goverments in the Caribbean get loans to build certain projects, the Chinese bring their workers. As my grandmother would say...You have to eat the cou cou for the sake of the sauce...really sad.:(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back