Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

It has also been reported that boko haram is an al-qaeda outfit backed by western/euro-powers like nato.
And who runs nato? I'll give you 2 letters u and s....

On point brutha Raptor.

This is why I see our "show" of support as being fake. Boko Haram has been around for a while, and I'm sure we have used them in the past. But now the US wants to act brand new as if Boko just came on the scene. People forget that once Saddam and Bin Ladin both were our friend, until we didn't need them anymore.

Peace!

Forbes Burnham with the help of the CIA bumped off Walter Rodney, Cheddi Jagan was blocked by both the US and Britain until Burnham croaked. Edward Seaga and the CIA came close to bumping off Michael Manley in Jamaica, Haiti has been under sanctions since it became independent more than 200 years ago. Every country in the Caribbean is under some form of domination, furthermore it's not wise to compare small islands many with less than 300,000 people to large nations of millions of people with unique problems. That's kinda like the mayor of a one horse town thinking that he can manage Chicago or NYC.

Haiti Literacy - Demographics - Index Mundi

Illiteracy keeps a country poor. When people cannot visualise anything it is sad.
The leaders are to blame.

What IF there were no America...who would you blame. I am done with this.

Forbes Burnham with the help of the CIA bumped off Walter Rodney, Cheddi Jagan was blocked by both the US and Britain until Burnham croaked. Edward Seaga and the CIA came close to bumping off Michael Manley in Jamaica, Haiti has been under sanctions since it became independent more than 200 years ago. Every country in the Caribbean is under some form of domination, furthermore it's not wise to compare small islands many with less than 300,000 people to large nations of millions of people with unique problems. That's kinda like the mayor of a one horse town thinking that he can manage Chicago or NYC.

Literacy rank chart

Check and see where Barbados ranks.
Illiteracy keeps a country poor. When people cannot visualise anything it is sad.

The governor general of Canada is a Haitian. Haitians are great people...but politicians have capitalised on the illiteracy of the nation to keep them back. Leadership among black leaders is woefully lacking. No amount of blaming USA will solve these problems. The easiest thing is to blame others. Cuba refused to toe the USA political line. They have suffered economically but they refuse to bow....what are the Africans doing and they have much more than Cuba. I will tell you again they are lining their pockets....something that you refused to address.

Literacy rank chart

Check and see where Barbados ranks.

The governor general of Canada is a Haitian. Haitians are great people...but politicians have capitalised on the illiteracy of the nation to keep them back. Leadership among black leaders is woefully lacking. No amount of blaming USA will solve these problems. The easiest thing is to blame others. Cuba refused to toe the USA political line. They have suffered economically but they refuse to bow....what are the Africans doing and they have much more than Cuba. I will tell you again they are lining their pockets....something that you refused to address.

Being the governor general of any country is a useless nothing job that need not exist. Every one and everything has an history, when you know the history you will be able to understand the complexities of their situation. Cuba is merely surviving but unable to progress. Surely you can give many examples of foreigners success stories here in North America, but that is only attributed to brain drain, those very same people's success would be nil in their own country because the tiny pie that is their home country is already carved up and they don't stand a chance, if not for the tourist dollars pouring in annually many of these economies would be crushed. Do some real research of Haiti and perhaps you may understand that nation more. The colonialists never really left
Africa, those ticks have their jaws firmly locked in that continent's behind. Nigeria is on the cusp of being an industrial country with a budding motor vehicle company and ownership of their own satellite in the sky, rich in oil and other minerals, only the influence of outside forces can stop this.

Actually,
China is giving something back to these afrikan nations in terms of infrastructure.
This is one significant reason why the u.s. is so deeply involved in afrikan affairs such
as AFRICOM.

What infrastructure are euro-powers investing in in afrika?
Infrastructures that make it easy to extract the wealth! The Chinese have almost 2 billion people to feed. Do you really think that they do what they do to help Afrika/Afrikans? Come on, get a grip! We can't afford to be so politically naive and gullible!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back