Black People : Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston's Funeral

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston's Funeral -

…Brown, … has released an official statement, explaining the situation in full. "My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions. I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move. Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi Kristina. In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene. My children are completely distraught over the events. This was a day to honor Whitney. I doubt Whitney would have wanted this to occur. I will continue to pay my respects to my ex-wife the best way I know how." …
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bobby-brown-explains-why-left-whitney-houstons-funeral-215116333.html

Well, my thoughts and prayers goes out to the family on both sides, including Bobby Brown, and I believe that he handled himself wonderfully. I believe too that the song that was said to have been delivered by the gospel singer Kim Burrell, A Change Has Got to Come, was so fitting. I look forward to the day when a change will come and I live on the very hope and promises of my creator in that...as Jennifer Hudson once sang, 'Jesus Promised me a Home Over There' ... New Jerusalem.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back