Black Entertainment : Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, found unresponsive

When your entire family are dope heads, this is the result. There was no one there to tell her stop or no.

CBS radio news is reporting that she is in an induced coma. Prayers are constantly going up!
I pray God shows her favor!!

The latest as of 4:15pm cst : According to CBS 11 news here in DFW, Bobbie Kristina's family has been told to expect the worst. I'm so sorry to hear this news .... another wasted young life. No info as to the attitude of the family regarding pulling life support.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bobbi-kristina-brown-fighting-for-her-life-says-rep/

Bobbi Kristina Brown's family reportedly told to prepare for the worst
It was a quiet Sunday outside of the hospital in Roswell, Georgia, where Bobbi Kristina Brown's family is by her side as she lies in a medically induced coma.

12 Photos
Bobbi Kristina Brown
The only daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston

A source close to the family tells ET that her father Bobby Brown, husband Nick Gordon and others have been advised to prepare for the worst and that the longer the 21-year-old remains in the coma, the more likely it will be that she will not regain consciousness. They are praying for her recovery but have also started to discuss how they would handle funeral arrangements.
"Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time," Bobby said in a statement

Police search the home and found no trace of drugs or foul play....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back