Black Entertainment : Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, found unresponsive

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by $$RICH$$, Jan 31, 2015.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    [​IMG]

Following breaking news that Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, was found unresponsive in a bathtub on Saturday, a source close to the family tells ET, "It doesn't look good."
    NEWS: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub
    Brown, who was revived on scene by local medical officials before being taken to North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Ga., was initially found unconscious in a bathtub by her husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend.
    The incident sounds eerily similar to the death of her mother, who was found dead in a Beverly Hills hotel bathroom in 2012.
    http://www.aol.com/article/2015/01/...1137510/?cps=gravity_1967_-705804222152881884

[​IMG]
    BREAKING: Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unresponsive and rushed to the hospital this morning
    Roswell, GA) It’s being reported that on Saturday morning, police responded to a 911 call for Bobbi Kristina Brown. Bobbi Kristina Brown is the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.
    She was found unresponsive in a tub in a home located in a suburb of Atlanta, GA. Police say her husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend found her and started CPR.
    When officers got on the scene, they started life-saving measures until EMS arrived. She was taken to North Fulton Hospital.
    http://blackamericaweb.com/2015/01/...ughter-of-whitney-houston-found-unresponsive/
    Police are on the scene investigating. Doctors have now stabilized her breathing.

2. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    DETAILS: Bobbi Kristina Brown is in stable condition after being found unconscious in bathtub:

[​IMG]

http://bet.us/1JXmKa2

3. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    I hope this young lady gets it together. Prayers are going up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    tru dat, when she lost her mother she lost herself, praying she renew herself and live on in the image of her mother

5. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Really??

6. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it's just what I think, the young lady is broken

7. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Hello! you said "and live on in the image of her mother" keeping it real, her mother was a dope fiend way before she met Bobby Brown. She got high till she killed herself. I love me some Whitney but this is the lifestyle she passed down to her daughter and it's killing her. SMDH.

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    still the true fact here is I wish her well sad that she in this state of mind
    don't matter if she like her mom or not what matters is her life, I still say I hope she can live in the
    image of her mom Whitney was a great woman with a beautiful voice outside her personal problem

9. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Right on

10. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    It offered no new details on Bobbi Kristina’s condition and asked that privacy be given to his family at this time.
    “Privacy is requested in this matter,” the statement read. “Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time.”
    Brown’s lawyer Christopher Brown added: “The report that Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken to the hospital in Atlanta, Georgia is accurate. No additional information will be forthcoming.”
    There have been conflicting reports of Bobbi Kristina’s condition, vacillating between “pretty good,” to having “significantly diminished brain function.”
    also reports that Brown’s father, singer Bobby Brown, arrived at the hospital last night with Tyler Perry, who was flying by private jet from Los Angeles to Atlanta on business, and offered Brown a ride. The two arrived at the hospital during the evening and both were reportedly at Bobbi Kristina’s bedside.
    Because the incident happened in a bathtub, many are calling it eerily similar to the way in which her mother, singing legend Whitney Houston, died. Further, the third anniversary of Houston’s death is less than two weeks away.

http://newsone.com/3087633/bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive-in-her-bathtub/