Black People : Bob Marley rolling over in his grave..

I hear you bro, I will say that I'm am happy though that the vid wasn't full of "stuck up blonde sluts" lol
The song doesnt really go along with the vid, showing dem girls movin dem bodeee, yet that is what sells, and it may have been quite appropriate given that culture of this style of music.
As far as Bob Marley, he too had sexual songs but they were done a bit more tasteful.

I ain't mad at the brother in this vid, he didn't over do it in my opinion.

I hear you bro, I will say that I'm am happy though that the vid wasn't full of "stuck up blonde sluts" lol
The song doesnt really go along with the vid, showing dem girls movin dem bodeee, yet that is what sells, and it may have been quite appropriate given that culture of this style of music.
As far as Bob Marley, he too had sexual songs but they were done a bit more tasteful.

I ain't mad at the brother in this vid, he didn't over do it in my opinion.

I have every song that Bob ever recorded.. I went through a period where.. for over a year.. I listened to nothing but Marley.. and a few others (Peter Tosh, Jimmy Cliff, Black Uhuru, Steele Pulse, etc.. ).. but mainly Bob.. His music was Serious.. with themes of liberation.. love.. social justice.. and brotherhood.. What his Son is doing is far far from that.. but hey.. thats whats in.. and it ain't like he had any real time with his father..

don't mind me.. I'm just getting old.. complaining about the difference between how I hoped it would be and how it is...

I feel you on that.
Bob tunes into a frequency that makes peoples whole being stand to attention, poetry laid down over those instruments...OMG!!

I watched a Documentary where he did a benefit concert in Africa, I had to keep hitting rewind on a few clips because watching how much energy he had, and you talk about
About crowd control?...
They had the audience rocking!!

He went into a sort of trance and it was as though had he not been in his skin, he would have exploded and lit up the whole city!...it left the hairs in the back of my neck pointed straight out!
That's the best I can explain it, sorry.
Lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back