Black History : BLUES SLANG: WHAT IS MY MOJO, AND HOW DO I KNOW IF ITS WORKIN'?

MississippiRed said:
interesting...Thanks for posting that good Brother Isaiah.....a few of them are off but like you said not to be taken too seriously..

Red

Yes sir, Brother, how you doin'!(smile!)

I'm about to post some REAL pages on the Blues, and other musics of the African Continuum so you, I, and brother Omowale can get on down, O.K.? That entertainment forum doesn't cut it when it comes to discussions on the Blues, Jazz, or even R&B, so we 'bouts to get our bizzy on in a minute - if that's cool wit'choo???(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Does I mind....??? no suh not nary a bit....I think this henh is the pefect place for these articles and I'm finna git to readn em all well as tryin to fin som thangs to add ....man on HBO the other night they had a documentory on Chester Arthur Burnett ...that's right....Howling Wolf.....I'd seen it but the kids hadn't man they got a kick out of old Wolf.....and recognized some of the songs on the doc from ones I play..we had us a good ol time.....thank I'z gon like bein in this henh fo-um thank us'll git cumftable kick mah foots up and sip a bit whils I do a bit-a readin.....

MississippiRed
Mama I'll be home fo-long

MississippiRed said:
Does I mind....??? no suh not nary a bit....I think this henh is the pefect place for these articles and I'm finna git to readn em all well as tryin to fin som thangs to add ....man on HBO the other night they had a documentory on Chester Arthur Burnett ...that's right....Howling Wolf.....I'd seen it but the kids hadn't man they got a kick out of old Wolf.....and recognized some of the songs on the doc from ones I play..we had us a good ol time.....thank I'z gon like bein in this henh fo-um thank us'll git cumftable kick mah foots up and sip a bit whils I do a bit-a readin.....

MississippiRed
Mama I'll be home fo-long

Hey now, Brother, I'm wit'cha ridin' shotgun! Let's do this thang! LOL!

I'm thinking that maybe what I should do is just put all of our BLUES and JAZZ ret next to each other like our music collections... That way we can reach ovah, and make a selection with our eyes closed...(smile!) Think I'll post a few of these pages in one thread...

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back