Black Relationships : Blueprint for the Black Family

Yet the reasons you've cited for what is wrong with such a system reflects only a personal bias and no solid criticism of why this model is erroneous. I would ask, what are your thoughts on the crooked Amerikkan marriage(mirage) industry, which permits a woman to claim half a man's assets and life's work in a divorce even though she didn't work as hard as that man in his career nor did she share in his sacrifice to reach his position?

I would also wonder if you harbor any vitriol for system that allows a woman to kidnap a man's children(custody) after a separation or divorce? The model that I advocate and practice bears none of the baggage of contemporary western society because I don't allow such rubbish into my home.

Your home is your home, so long as you are not abusing anyone, do as you please.

You however proposed a system of marriage for all black people that in my opinion will not work. As a black man I don’t want it, they are women on here who don’t want it ether. A marriage based on what you don’t want can’t be stable.

This does not mean I think other forms of marriage are better or should be recommended for all. To me there is no universal marriage plan that works. I am biased to the kind of marriage I want for myself. I should be after all when I do get married (if I do) it will be for me not for others so it may as well be the marriage I want.

As for divorce and child custody these are serious issues so that if you're going to have children then plan for these events. Where no plan has been made is it wrong for the society to step in and do what is right for the children. After all the two people concerned as adults could not be bothered to plan for their children .

The rights of the man are just as important as the rights of a woman. My position on the division of assets is the same; these are complex issues and should be planed for. And where two people have not worked these things out (before marriage) or are unable to agree the society they leave in should help. They are some people who will always take advantage of any system but they do not represent every one. Women are not thieves or child kidnappers as much as men are, the idea is preposterous. These ideas of yours are like concluding that after being robbed by a black man; that all black men are thieves and we must come up with a blue print to protect ourselves against black men???????

Again I have taken your blue print seriously and put forward my concerns, you have yet to respond to them.. At best your blueprint for marriage is personal but is in no way universal. A bad Idea is a bad idea and saying so does not mean I’m for other bad ideas.

Don’t get distracted by what you think my biases to marriage are, I have made no proposal for anyone to follow. What I have done is show that your blueprint for black people is no blueprint at all.

[quote="LMagere, post: 840072, member: 38503"]Your home is your home, so long as you are not abusing anyone, do as you please.:toast:

• You however proposed a system of marriage for all black people that in my opinion will not work. As a black man I don’t want it, they are women on here who don’t want it ether. A marriage based on what you don’t want can’t be stable.

This does not mean I think other forms of marriage are better or should be recommended for all. To me there is no universal marriage plan that works. I am biased to the kind of marriage I want for myself. I should be after all when I do get married (if I do) it will be for me not for others so it may as well be the marriage I want.

As for divorce and child custody these are serious issues so that if you're going to have children then plan for these events. Where no plan has been made is it wrong for the society to step in and do what is right for the children. After all the two people concerned as adults could not be bothered to plan for their children .

• The rights of the man are just as important as the rights of a woman. My position on the division of assets is the same; these are complex issues and should be planed for. And where two people have not worked these things out (before marriage) or are unable to agree the society they leave in should help. They are some people who will always take advantage of any system but they do not represent every one. Women are not thieves or child kidnappers as much as men are, the idea is preposterous.
  • These ideas of yours are like concluding that after being robbed by a black man; that all black men are thieves and we must come up with a blue print to protect ourselves against black men???????

Again I have taken your blue print seriously and put forward my concerns, you have yet to respond to them..

• At best your blueprint for marriage is personal but is in no way universal. A bad Idea is a bad idea and saying so does not mean I’m for other bad ideas.

Don’t get distracted by what you think my biases to marriage are, I have made no proposal for anyone to follow.

• What I have done is show that your blueprint for black people is no blueprint at all.[/quote]

LMagere.. PG's arguments and reasons are full of holes. He can do his own personal thing..BUT for him to think that this is a solution for black folks is bordering on the ridiculous. What IF the woman he wants to marry does or for that matter other men who might think like him do not like the idea what will happen to her seeing that he PERCEIVES this as a good thing for black people. I would like to hear independently women are in such relationships and hear what they have to say.

I have ONE question for everyone who is speaking out against this "Blueprint" especially those of you who have made five or more posts expressing your opinion against.

What is YOUR plan of action or "Blueprint" for the Black family in a Pan African context?

I have ONE question for everyone who is speaking out against this "Blueprint" especially those of you who have made five or more posts expressing your opinion against.

What is YOUR plan of action or "Blueprint" for the Black family in a Pan African context?

One sure thing it is not POLYGAMY. :lol: Anyway I am done with this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back