Black Relationships : Blueprint for the Black Family

As for the second question, yes, she is taught of the great strides of Queen NZingha,Queen Tiye,Queen Hatshepsut, Queen Mother Nammy of the Maroons,Harriet Tubman, Assata Shakur and other brilliant, liberation minded sisters that fought for our people.

NONE of whom engaged in polygamy. Puh-lese! CEASE AND DESIST with DEFAMING the GREATS OF THE RACE by faux linking them to your blasphemous fantasies!

One of my Nation of Islam brothers who visited my home some weeks ago was astonished at how well behaved/tidy the home was, with three females in it. The brother thought he was trippin for a minute,lol. But that is because we each adhere to divine law.

He's not the ONLY one trippin! :lol:

In terms of how the youngest is affected by such a system, she is a star student at the moment. I host classes/family discussion once a week(usually on Wednesdays), and we discuss first the happenings of the day, then we get into instruction. She has a lifetime of protection, no worries and is taken care of either by me when a situation requires my intervention, or when the other two take care of her.
So if we check the forum on Wednesdays, you'll be absent. Having "classes" :rolleyes: GOING TO WORK, then "resting up" for whomever's "night" is.... *smh* at the :bs:

What I mean by race first is buying Black,building Black institutions, creating Black media venues and engineering generations of racially conscious children.

It's the same mentality that assisted the honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey in his formation of the UNIA, and the honorable Elijah Muhammad during the Nation of Islam or Edward Wilmot Blyden, the father of Pan-Africanism. It's an understanding that our best efforts ought to, and most times benefit the race first.

:bs: blasphemer! :10400:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back