Black Relationships : Blueprint for the Black Family

The brother thinks like a King.

http://www.herald.co.zw/67173/

King Mswati III to wed 14th wife

September 17, 2013 International
Some of the king's wives:
King+Mswati+III+Prince+Charles+Foreign+Sovereigns+ParuzqCAhwql.jpg

Foreign Sovereigns Attend Dinner to Commemorate the Diamond Jubilee
In This Photo:King Mswati III Prince Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles,Inkhosikati LaMbikiza of Swaziland

article-2060182-0025AEC200000258-742_634x471.jpg

Royal couple: King Mswati III of Swaziland and one of his wives, Inkhosikati Lahoala attends the wedding ceremony of Lesotho King Letsie III and his new wife Karabo Motsoeneng in 1996
Nothnado_Dube_27.jpg
e0ec7a943269bec
The king is pictured below with his 12th wife in 2004.
He travels abroad with only one wife at the time.
Swazi-King-Queen.jpg
swaziland.jpg
MBABANE - Swaziland’s King Mswati III has chosen an 18-year-old beauty pageant contestant as his 14th wife, a palace spokesman said Tuesday, days before a much-criticised parliamentary vote. ”I can confirm that the king has introduced to the nation a new liphovela(royal fiancee),” said Ludzidzini palace governor Timothy Mtetwa.
150273223-king-of-swaiziland-mswati-iii-and-wife-gettyimages.jpg
Title:
King of Swaiziland Mswati III (2L) and wife
Caption:
King of Swaiziland Mswati III (2L) and wife Inkhosikati Make Mahlangu (L) poses for photographers with Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa (2R) and Shiranthi Rajapaksa (R) in the capital Colombo August 14, 2012. The Swazi king arrived on a three-day visit to the island. AFP PHOTO/ LAKRUWAN WANNIARACHCHI (Photo credit should read LAKRUWAN WANNIARACHCHI/AFP/GettyImages)

By personal experience, do you mean that you, yourself, are a polygamist?!?

Haha, I didn't pay attention to that first part! So happy you pointed that out.

What's with Brothers talking this Polygamy stuff? Who put us on to that?

And THANK YOU, Asomfwaa! Your woman has a very smart man, indeed! You know what's up!

What's the ratio? I heard some Brothers saying a large ratio, but the worst estimates are 96-100. Which isn't so extreme that a man needs 4 wives!

Go on, tell him again. :lol:

Now,now my dear Angie. A relationship with ProphetikGeneral means a shedding of all jealousy. Enough of PG to go around;).

j/k,

Not sure where I said I was totally against "career women". I'm only against the fact that careers for women produce competition with men instead of collaboration with men.Within the model that I advocate, a man creates jobs for his women. Sisters by nature are nurturers and it's time to regain that.I inquired only about your work because I'm typically good at telling what industry one is involved in/with. Think I might know yours.

Uh huh, so it's just the idea of a woman competing with a man that bothers you.

And if you were mine, you'd have to take a bit of jealousy. A little jealousy's not all bad, anyhow.:p Plus, it feels like an intrusion, ya know, (Adultery?), when a guy already has a wife and wants you as another. We shouldn't be doing that these days.

Uh huh, so it's just the idea of a woman competing with a man that bothers you.

And if you were mine, you'd have to take a bit of jealousy. A little jealousy's not all bad, anyhow.:p Plus, it feels like an intrusion, ya know, (Adultery?), when a guy already has a wife and wants you as another. We shouldn't be doing that these days.

Under whose order?

By personal experience, do you mean that you, yourself, are a polygamist?!?

The best benefit for Man and Woman is Balance--Maat. No way is 4 women to 1 man a balance.

What's with Brothers talking this Polygamy stuff? Who put us on to that?

What's the ratio? I heard some Brothers saying a large ratio, but the worst estimates are 96-100. Which isn't so extreme that a man needs 4 wives!

Hotep,

1)Indeed.

Polygamy is all a part of our return to our natural order as the melanin dominant man. Each wife has her usage and duty.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back