Black Relationships : Blue Ivy: Why are some people so disgustingly stupid?

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I'm not a big fan of Beyonce' but I respect her talent and what she and JZ have accomplished. Moreso, I respect them because they are a Black couple, with a family and they seem to be very caring parents to little Blue Ivy.

But why oh why are some people showing their stupidity by sinking to the lowest of lows by hopping on social media criticizing a four year old child and calling her ugly??? I saw this and wished I had a magic button to push to fry their phones and keyboards. There are truly some mean and dumb people in the world and the scary part is that we get to see them perform all over social media. Honestly, they must live in a rat nest somewhere in a sewer system with absolutely NO self-esteem or self-worth.

Bullies and haters and slugs...no caring about how their cruel statements hurt people and leave them wounded if they aren't shown love and compassion and taught ways to ignore what people like them think.

If these people are Black trolls, the Black community needs to come down hard on them, tell them to STFU and go get a freakin' LIFE! Our babies don't deserve that :bs:I don't care who they are and we won't tolerate it.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...y-on-the-internet_us_57c83f1ee4b06c750dd8e510

Jealousy knows no bounds...and, unfortunately, that jealousy must be voiced. What's even worse, is that they feel justified in their condemnation of a child. How? I cannot begin to fathom what would possess them to speak so cruelly about a child...but I would surmise that it stems from some deep rooted jealousy they feel toward her mother; transference. Since there isn't much they can say, negatively, about Beyoncé's looks--that anyone would agree with--they've transferred those feelings onto her daughter.

As that age-old saying goes: Small minds talk about people.

That's what they do.

these people are not only ill they are wrong.....kid's cute

Blue-Ivy-Formation.gif

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back