Black Poetry : Blow my mind Poet...

:eek:hmy: Holy crap. Sister, I can't say anything here that would be adequate to match the incredible strength, insight and fortitude of this poem. I am speechless.

You know I love all your styles. But I think I love it when you bring it like this the most. When you conjure images from the edges of the universe, and weave them together with your delicate thread strands. "Blow my mind, poet.." well, you are talking to yourself. You always blow my mind. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

watzinaname said:
Wow...You're giving props to your fellow poets, but, i have to five props to you here. you took us through so many possibles venues, speaking of love hate, war, struggle, our past, our present, our future. You left no stone unturned. Take a bow, again..... :book: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Sister...you humble me so...Thank you from the sincerest parts of my heart. :grouphug:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back