Black People : Bloomberg wants more Blacks and Latinos stopped

Answers these questions and nothing else.
Who lives in the neighborhoods most shootings happen?

Blacks and Hispaics

Are you against Stop and Frisk?

YES

If not, then what PREVENTATIVE measures would you suggest in order to decrease shootings?
And please be adult about it.

1. Neighborhood patrols

2. Rapid response when a call is made

3. Police citizen groups that meet and patrol together

These all happened in my city and worked

These same questions got for the original thread poster.

I am not a regionalist brother, we did that and got results! I could sit here and brag about NYC all day, Black folks from all over the world come here to visit, and one can go for tens of miles all over East Flatbush and Flatbush and see Black owned homes and businesses! And these areas are pure Black ungentrified!

As you know I dont play that what are you doing! I ask what can we do! If someone is catching hell in Compton we should all help, if someone is going through ish in Phillie we should all help, if someone gets cut in Detroit we all bleed and should collectively from all 50 states help!

After Stop and Frisk Trial Ends, Feds Support NYPD Oversight

Following the conclusion of the Federal trial of the NYPD’s Stop and Frisk, the Justice Department filed a statement with the court in support of independent oversight of any NYPD structural changes, according to the NY Times.
“The experience of the United States in enforcing police reform injunctions teaches that the appointment of an independent monitor is a critically important asset,” read part of the statement from the Justice Department.

http://theblinker.com/mainpage/2013...frisk-trial-ends-feds-support-nypd-oversight/

I agree with the independent monitor

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back