Brother AACOOLDRE : Blood on the moon

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 16, 2017.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +404
    BLOOD ON THE MOON

Rev 6:12 talks about blood being on the moon.

Blood on the moon can refer to an ellipse

Because Emperor Domitian is the main character of the book of Revelations by innuendo can this blood on the moon relate to him?

Domitian is murder on September 18, 96AD

Two ellipses occurred on April 26 and Oct 20, 96AD

In Domitian.16 biographer Suetonius relates his death to the blood on the moon:

“On the day before Domitian’s assassination…he remarked: there will be blood on the moon as she enters Aquarius…Domitian then scratched a festering wart on his forehead and made it bleed, muttering: I hope this is all the blood required”. I guess they are equating his bald-head as the moon.

Domitian also thought lightning was symbolic of a changing of government. Also a golden hump sprouting from his back Domitian was symbolic of a new government coming in (Domitian. 23

Rev 6:12 states:

“The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red”.

Sackcloth according to the dictionary is 1. A coarse cloth of goat or camel’s hair or of flax, hemp, or cotton. 2: a garment of sackcloth worn as a sign of mourning or penitence. If we applied it to a camel we have the image of a hump that was sprouting from Domitian back?

Scholars already date the writing of Revelations to 96AD. I believe it was written between the two ellipses in 96AD or shortly after it.