Black People : BlogTalkRadio Tonight @ 8 pm ET - Join Us if You Feel Like Sharing!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

TONIGHT @ 8 pm ET - Click Here to Join Us! - Call in Number : (347) 324-3201

I was thinking we could do a blogtalkradio show tonight, where we all just hang out, call in, talk, share, etc.

There are so many things we can discuss, so much going on.

This will be especially good for Sister MsInterpret since she shouldn't be typing right now.

Plus, i remember Sister Fieldpea being interested in taking part and am hoping this will be a good night for her.

I don't have a time set yet ... kinda wanting to hear from yall on that ... but i'm thinking around 8 pm ET ... ?? ... i really want Sister MsInterpret in on this, so ... let me know Sister if we need to adjust that time a bit for you ... 'cause i will ... :)

We wanna give our Sister a chance to get all of that ... :krazee: ... out of her ... since she can't type it ... we'll let her just say it ... :)

Okay ... let me know Family ... how you feel ... wanna hang out and talk tonight for a couple of hours?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Sounds good. :10200:

...and lol @ MsInterpret having a "cleansing/cathartic moment." :lol:

Wonderful Sister Cherry ... Thank You !!! ... :toast:

Having your voice in the mix will make it all the more enjoyable !!!

Right now ... the tentative start time is 8 pm ET ... but i wanna be sure that's good for Sister MsInterpret.

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Well, now, I'm 'sposed to have a "Girls' Nite Out" this evening with some friends; but if I don't go, I'll try to make it to chat instead.

k ... that sounds good ... while i don't wanna hope you miss your girls nite out ... i kinda sorta hope yall cancel ... :)

but even if you're not at this one ... we'll be having more ... so ... if you go out, have fun and be safe.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back