Black People : Blocked Throat Chakra- HELP!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by phynxofkemet, Apr 12, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Got it - I believe that much of what has ailed me has revealed itself, maybe because I put it out there that I wanted an answer. As I explained, I was sexually assaulted as a teenager. The person was a new boyfriend, the first Black man that I was to date. During the experience, I could not raise my voice to scream or shout out. It hurt so bad it felt like fire in the back of my throat. Although I wanted to press charges, my father encouraged me not to; because my story he said would not necessarily be believed, it was my word against his. Even though my dad supported my public speaking and debate, where I held great light, speaking on issues like apartheid, civil rights, history, the death penalty, etc... this began to slow and eventually stopped shortly after this incident. The dream I had where I was choked occured within a year of the assault. I never did press charges, but the young man would face them eventually, as he did the same thing to 2 other women that I know of, and was eventaully found guilty a few years later. There has been emotional and sometimes verbal abuse in my family, and my father silences me on it. I am not allowed to talk about it and bring it up for the family to have to handle together. But he will find moments to express his dissatisfaction at the years of verbal, mental and emotional abuse put out by my mother, and when he does it's to me, in private. I suggested he speak to a family counsellor, etc... but he refuses. So, he would rather instead allow me to bear the weight on my shoulders. My family came into an inheritance 3 years ago. Once again, my voice was not heard and the family went ahead to do what it wanted to do. I complied because I could not fight them without employing legal counsel, and they would have disowned me. Their choice was not beneficial (and I'm being conservative here on that judgement).

My father used to tell me to find a man like him to marry or partner with. Well, although I disagreed with him - I did eventually do just that. I found a man that was charming, sociable, and silences my voice. I agree Ionlyspeaktruthk I do need to clear myself from the negativity. Staying in relationships for economic reasons is detrimental to the health. And I now believe that includes staying here with my parents. Returning to the home where I spent so many frustrated days and nights, battling for my right to grow and blossom. The home where the assault took place, the home where my voice is not appreciated.... no wonder I can barely manage to express my needs/desires. I will make a move - sooner than later.

I appreciate the advice on raising this son alone Destee, but I've decided that the father will not be involved. His mother does not know me, I've never met her and I don't believe at this point that having his mom present for the delivery is going to be supportive. There's been a great deal of destruction witnessed, and experienced in this relationship, and I'm putting an end to it today. I don't care what he wants. I care what's best for me and my son - and that will be moving forward to a positive environment where I can be heard once more. I once had a beautiful mind and the most open of hearts, one day I will return with my voice intact and then my phoenix will surely rise

2. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

My dear sister, what ails you is quite normal for those involved in things which do not suit them or their spirit. Slippery elm and licorice aka "throat coat" tea will help your physical symptoms. howver, only DIVESTING yourself of the aura of negativity will permanently help you. There are also some things that will protect you and ward off the bad dreams and memories that engulf you. All is about to become clear to you in a matter of days.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    you need to break free....

one of my tricks from way back when i was in therapy. when you get up in the morning and you are empty drink a glass of water.
    then stick your finger in your throat and throw some of it back up. this will loosen the block of energy in your throat.
    then have the hot tea with honey.

you do need to get away from the negative energy and stay away.

4. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    I am Praying the Best for you Sis
    Do You meditate?
    You need methods to release.... and whenyou do, tell me what you did:eek:
    With the Many things that find their way in, Hauting us, there has to be a way out...There is Always a way out.
    But Yes First you need to free yourself, there is no way to cleanse if your are still plagued by demons......You have to set yourself free

Maybe once you are separated it wil come easy, if there is nothing to scare you, you can find ways to make yourself stronger. Yo are Strong Sis, know that. It has taen just that, strenght to continu and see well for yourself.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I suggest voweling. The vibration of harmonizing the vowels can shake up stagnant energy. Say it like a musical scale, forward "A, E, I, O, U" and then backwards "U, O, I, E, A", envisioning it engulfing you. Say it at least 7 times. Afterwards, perform alternative nasal breathing. Next get a glass of lukewarm water and breathe a prayer into it. Then drink it. This will soothe you on a daily basis. A constant bathing, if possible, of cool coconut milk as well.

Blackbird

6. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    thank you

for the advice... i will let you know how i progress. Wearing the Larimar all day yesterday seemed to assist a great deal, and it cooled the anger that I had been feeling.

7. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    :) I am happy to Hear this Sis
    So far Going Strong, Keep Me Updated Sis:hearts2: