Black People : BLM and Walmart

'Black Lives Matter' Shirts Sold on Walmart.com

The retail giant is being criticized for offering the shirts, but they are only available through a third party seller.

upload_2016-12-19_12-57-2.png

On 15 December 2016, the web site
Breitbart published an article criticizing Walmart for selling clothing that promotes the Black Lives Matter movement:

Walmart is selling Black Lives Matter clothing and other items amid calls to designate the movement as a hate or terrorist effort. The retailer has banned sales of items bearing a Confederate flag, and an “All Lives Matter” bumper sticker saying it was “offensive.” Some of the Black Lives Matter clothing items also have the word “Bulletproof” on them.

Read more

http://www.snopes.com/2016/12/16/black-lives-matter-shirts-sold-on-walmart-com/

Walmart is disgusting and an insult to all Black people. How they are using BLM clothing like bait for Black people. Can only hope no Black person takes the bait.
Walmart is on my Boycott list, since Walmart is the largest corporation using prison/slave labor.
Maybe Walmart is losing some Black customers and this is an effort to lear Blacks back.

Walmart is disgusting and an insult to all Black people. How they are using BLM clothing like bait for Black people. Can only hope no Black person takes the bait.
Walmart is on my Boycott list, since Walmart is the largest corporation using prison/slave labor.
Maybe Walmart is losing some Black customers and this is an effort to lear Blacks back.

They don't care about anything but the money.

"However, these products were being sold through Walmart's Marketplace, an online venue open to third-party sellers. In this case, the shirts are being sold by the clothing company Old Glory, as evidenced by the phrase "sold and shipped by Old Glory" displayed to the right of these items.

Old Glory's portfolio is extremely diverse, selling products like Grateful Dead t-shirts, ugly Christmas sweaters, and My Little Pony hoodies. The company also sells "All Lives Matter" products, "Blue Lives Matter" products, and "Black Lives Also Matter" products:"

They don't care about anything but the money.

"However, these products were being sold through Walmart's Marketplace, an online venue open to third-party sellers. In this case, the shirts are being sold by the clothing company Old Glory, as evidenced by the phrase "sold and shipped by Old Glory" displayed to the right of these items.

Old Glory's portfolio is extremely diverse, selling products like Grateful Dead t-shirts, ugly Christmas sweaters, and My Little Pony hoodies. The company also sells "All Lives Matter" products, "Blue Lives Matter" products, and "Black Lives Also Matter" products:"

I've never bought Old Glory and just finding out it's a store and a label distributed thru Walmart Marketplace. BOYCOTT! I would boycott Old Glory but I've never used them.

I was just looking for Old Glory and was directed to Walmart and Faded Glory. I noticed this statement when click on item:

Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.

Lying about where a product was made is an acceptable business practice.
People still buying clothes and stuff from Walmart not knowing where they were made.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back