Blkbutterfly41 she said/I said

lol Don't pay em no mind .............Cause Her boy interfers when he gets ready. In all the chicks fights to be honest !!!

:SuN049:

When I was a little girl, I played with my dolls and did litte girl things, But as I matured, I put away those things . But sometimes some little girls don't know how to simply grow up and put those chidish toys away.

But errrrrrrrrrrrr It's not really, woman to woman , Cause We seem to be short a few ...............

Come on entertainment is entertainment !!! I couldn't buy this stuff. :SuN049:

There you go again...YET...I KNOW....

this is just "fair game" and "payback" for what happening in YOUR support thread.....:em2300:

STILL...I started this thread to address this seeming primary style you have..
instigating, antagonizing, ridiculing, labeling, belittleing...

Just "WHO" are you referring to when you suggest...."some little girls":?:

you know...silly ish like that is what I'm calling you on the carpet for....Mz "GROWN UP"...oh yes..grown ups like to 'play' games too:toast:

I find your commentary style extremely DIS-RESPECTFUL.....AND...NOW I will wait for the "Authorities"

M.E.
:hearts2:

I'm back to this....

Two things....

1. The purpose of this thread is for support to help me see what I may have missed and to set the record straight. Clear Communications, review and assessment of the current shyuation going down.

2. So..I did this, a first for me I believe, cause I wanted to put this to rest. I’ll probably work to avoid you and watch, listen and learn. I have found that it’s not mentally or emotionally safe for me to converse with you…given you tendency towards jokes, blame, judgment and ridicule…all tactics of yes, teens and white folks!

I could use even your support in that.(blkbutterfly41)

M.E.

You can't straddle the fence if you want to talk to me, Please, talk TO me the door is open. If you speaking to and for the audience and team , Then continue...........Sometimes I like the show.

If you're the speaker for Sister destee, Then let her say that too. If you really was that concerned about her. You would hold YOUR OWN SELF up, instead of pointing the finger. Too easy, and three are pointing right back at you.

It was YOU that created the thread in MY HONOR. lol

I gave you my hand twice and you spit in it. I say, that's enough.

Now, I gotz to go !! The circus isn't that much fun once you see the same old show over and over again.

Have fun.

lol Don't pay em no mind .............Cause Her boy interfers when he gets ready. In all the chicks fights to be honest !!!

When I was a little girl, I played with my dolls and did litte girl things, But as I matured, I put away those things . But sometimes some little girls don't know how to simply grow up and put those chidish toys away.

But errrrrrrrrrrrr It's not really, woman to woman , Cause We seem to be short a few ...............

Come on entertainment is entertainment !!! I couldn't buy this stuff. :SuN049:

I feel sorry for decipherx, I know he gets tired of coming to your rescue and only because you are his friend he does this but not because you are actually making any sense or because you right. Geez, you should stop putting him in the position to look as foolish as yourself.

Astrologer4U

There you go again...YET...I KNOW....

this is just "fair game" and "payback" for what happening in YOUR support thread.....:em2300:

STILL...I started this thread to address this seeming primary style you have..
instigating, antagonizing, ridiculing, labeling, belittleing...

Just "WHO" are you referring to when you suggest...."some little girls":?:

you know...silly ish like that is what I'm calling you on the carpet for....Mz "GROWN UP"...oh yes..grown ups like to 'play' games too:toast:

I find your commentary style extremely DIS-RESPECTFUL.....AND...NOW I will wait for the "Authorities"

M.E.

:10500: ASK YOUR ADVISOR THAT SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALL !! :10500:

You can't cry foul when you are consistently throwing rocks when I throw them back !!!!! lol

And I am allowed to talk to MY BROTHER !!!

By the way, Didn't you just say that is errrrrrrrrrrrrr let's see, that's errrrrrrrrrrrrr how did you put it..............., Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah !!! " Butting in" ?? So what's good for you isn't good for me ?? It is !!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, OK,ok, ............. then please live by your own words and BUTT OUT!!

Blahhhhhhhhhhhh !!

And make up your mind. You tell on yourself then retract often. You created the thread to get back at me ?? Then you you didn't ?? lol You can't pay me back for no thread !!!

I had an legitimate question and I asked. I just wanted to know how things went. I am not responsible for your perception. If you want to ask me something simply ask. Looks like you made up your mind about me some time ago and your mind just stayed there. YOU OWNED MY WORDS and your errrrrrrrrrr Sister interpreted it for YOU !!

Daggggggggggg ~~ Kickin rocks ~~~ this is fun but I spent way too much time here.

Please just wait for the authorities to make the final determination. Cause this is just so amusing , I have to send this thread to a few folks . You practice 10 steps to what .....................

:SuN049::SuN049: confusion, forgiveness, deception, and who's blessed :SuN049::SuN049:

You should be ashamed of yourself !!! Walk, straighten up that back and simply walk !!! :SuN049:

I had an legitimate question and I asked. I just wanted to know how things went.
You used me in that thread accusing me of "cussing" at you.
Since our encounter in the Jahari's thread you have done much to ridicule and denigrate my character. I did none of this to you.
You continue to do so.

I'm sorry SiS Destee....I heard you over there and I'm going quite now

and I apologize to you for this mess I'm in
smh...

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back