Black People : Blk Men Attacked by Crazed PMS women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who, Mio??????

panafrica said:
You aren't trying to resurrect this thread again are you Kem?

Actually, I have been given a bunch of new things to add

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Excuuuuuuse Me?

IfUComeSoftly said:
the old pms excuse is like when women ask if all men are dogs or if all men cheat.. it's the same foolishness...

i don't know why some men seem to think just because a woman may have something to say to you, that you find displeasing, during her cycle that it's pms... sometimes she just has something to say that you don't want to hear! lol... stop blaming that on pms...

if you walk in the room and you woman is spazzin' for no reason at all, and your woman is Softly, she's prolly thinking of some old stuff or some stuff she didn't realize before or something you said/did earlier that just didn't sit right with her. i'm not gonna fuss too bad initially... sister softly sits on it for a few.. then hits you with that monday morning quarterbacking...

if that just so falls during my cycle then oh well... you can call it pms.. i call it.. taking over the world pinky! lol

I never said ALL women inflicted this malady on their mates or s/o. Did I step on some toes? Confess woman. Confess to all those you have hurt needlessly!!!

Oh excuses, excuses! If you dont bring it up when it happens, it doesnt count!

Yes Brain, you are a crazed PMS woman

:lol: :lol:

Not sure
I havent personally experinenced
A woman just snapping at me
Cause it was that time of the...
Yet I do hear some brothers talk about this
Sometimes I stay away when it is that time
Or she will just want space but I dont know
If its necessarily because of PMS yet
I do understand what your trying to say!!

One Day

Tantrum said:
Not sure
I havent personally experinenced
A woman just snapping at me
Cause it was that time of the...
Yet I do hear some brothers talk about this
Sometimes I stay away when it is that time
Or she will just want space but I dont know
If its necessarily because of PMS yet
I do understand what your trying to say!!

You will experience this ugly scourge up close and personal. Maybe you did and just didnt recognize it. Get some books and study. Watch Oprah. Be warned

Kemetstry said:
I never said ALL women inflicted this malady on their mates or s/o. Did I step on some toes? Confess woman. Confess to all those you have hurt needlessly!!!

Oh excuses, excuses! If you dont bring it up when it happens, it doesnt count!

Yes Brain, you are a crazed PMS woman

:lol: :lol:

note that i said SOME MEN SEEM TO THINK THAT BECAUSE A WOMAN.... the guilty always tell on themselves first.....
and secondly.... when in the H-E-double hockey sticks did a woman ever bring something up right when it happens... outside of being caught cheating.... now c'mon Pinky... i'm a bit disappointed... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back