Black People : BLK Experience

hi daroc

i believe n the 'blk expereince', f by tht u mean we hv had unique cultural, spiritual, & life altering expereinces (not meaning 2 put words n ur mouth).

f u wouldn't mind, cld u please elaborate n a little more detail precisely wht u mean by the blk experince? then, i will try 2 post a more complete reply.

thanks

thanks for ur response Alkebulan

i gues when people say- oh- u dont understand cuz ur not blk whats its like-

it started in the thread on interracial dating but no one responded to my questions- to add to that- does the issues that we as blk are faced with- only blk- if their r any( not to sound ignorant- but all races have suffered)-can someone who is non blk relate?

i gues it kinda also stems from my personal experince... going to both a blk/yt school- back and forth until graduatin- and i noticed the difference in the behavior of the blk students- and the manner the yt kids acted- is their a true blk experience- that only we have?

i think i repeated my thoughts-oops of i did

but if there is one.. do other races have their own?

i mean it seems like blks act as they do- but dont always aprrecaite it- am i wrong?

my mind is jus questionin life...

thanx

no no other race can relate. and no other race has suffered to the degree of blacks.im sorry not even native americans or jews were sold like cattle at human auctions. and no other continnt has been raped, S#$%TEd on, or treated like afrika.....

yes i believe there is a true black experience exclusive to us. that starts first with our thought process, language, music, science (thought process) walk, talk, dance, and athletics. and last but not least ..living in a military state (check ur nearest ghetto).

yes other races have there own, but the difference is they always copy ours. of course it's only natural to pick up on things when u hear and c them often enough. but u gots to recognize the source. wich often they don't.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back