Black Poetry : Bleeding Heart

missknowledgerecv'r

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2001
Memphis,Tn
My heart bleeds for my race, my heart bleeds for the innocent person whose DA just lost their case.

My heart bleeds for all of my people who are stressed and so mind tired my heart bleeds for lady who just got fired because of downsizing and system optimizing.

My heart bleeds for the child that has to go hungry, my heart bleeds for the war-vet that is homeless and lonely.

My heart bleeds for the woman killed and raped in a racist hate crime, my heart bleeds for the one with a bigamist mind.

My heart bleeds, bleeds, bleeds and I’m almost anemic.

And my people wonder I’m a cynic.

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

Colossians 3:12
So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience;

i send these to you for your scribe speaks so much to what these verses say. i thank you for such a wonderful insight into the heart that beats in you and bleeds for those who maqy believe no one cares....

peace be with you covered in many blessings of GOD today,

miss I too bleed for my people, and I love you for bleeding, because if we don't bleed for one another who on earth will??? with the verses dnommo, just laid out we can get us a transfusion and continue to fight the good fight.
keep ya head up and ya compassion, because the day you stop caring is the day he wins....

One

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back