Black Short Stories : Blaqulah: Da Nyte Gentleman

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
Instrokeduction:

After riding around with my shades on down the same roads called broad river looking and looking for her again behind tinted windows smoking on cancer sticks humans make. They taste like tar and rocks could benefit from every puff screeching tires polluting the airways of everybody. Heading towards the famous blue and gray building mouths speak about of with more squarish points and glass standing outside are nature's precious vegetation in pots and boxes. You can see the parking lot full of cars and trucks though they look like metals i presumed to stare afar after parking in mine also. Feeling calm and relaxed as the sunlight was dampened by greens of trees and bushes then it dawn on me--i am Blaqulah who is da nyte gentleman with that taste of divine loves.

See the dead banished me away with stereotypes harshest upon me until i disappeared forever along each and everybody shadows. I see them all walking around in need, texting sex with smiles and how their day is going to be on at night but i come out suited as the mastermind sparkling glistened with a smile shining star reflecting on my teeth. Let me get out of the ride dear winds breeze me to the destination where no-one goes to behold life's adventures. Touch me in the empty spot where divine loves are missing at and she will not hide once love bitten tonight but first i must prepare what they call soul food. I got a recipe indeed fore her little bitty tummy as i envision her belly button popping out just to be licked licky toes curl while underneath she perspires heat sweetest. Gliding into my walk stepping as the lovah fore higher and hire me if you are heaven's fully recommended incandescent to be happy fore eternity. Happiness stalls as spectra switching pitches sounding busy feet with sandals thronged, sneakers, bedroom features booty talking as the bounce jiggle giggles and over there you see the man who served in the naval forces? He is wrinkled still getting around without the cane as we met face to face passing bye slowly sun's shine across his smile then his hand pulled out the right pocket of his khaki pant and waved at me. My headed tilted back then up as my right arm went into the air with the pointing finger as one representing love. Two cars of black and the other beige stopped before the octagon shapes they call stop signs. You could see yellow stripes over black and gray hard asphalt dugged from gaia's core mixed to fit smoothly onto a plain surface fore all human beings ride of their lives. Kept walking that limp stepping left to the right as my thighs shook of all muscle so the calves pushed off looking cut and rip like a night male stallion in low cut rubber soles for us by us colored black, red and white. Up above on the building is the symbols arranged as if you suppose to sound off as one england-ish word "EXIT" and "ENTRANCE" while doors mechanically opened and closed. I feel the energies within this dwelling as eye keep contemplating about that perfect meal to fix fore my night lady to come as our last supper called dinner tonight is the night fore Blaqulah.

Conversation:

Why I love her blaq love? There is no reason to explain about why you should love someone as society got ism and ist mixed up but let this be the last thought about it. So as the beat hit slowly riding coasting white dashes looks more and more like subtraction signs dividing the paths of opposition so everyone can see themselves fully. These roads are only physical in one sense as other roads some have yet to sea often finding out swimming takes deep breaths going under deeply into depth’s core of formlessness no longer bound to structure one becomes free to elite. Ever wonder where care will take you in the midst of danger even though you love tenderly with wholesome benefits presenting righteousness like smiling at that brotha struggling with one penny underneath his lent he never knew existed for fifty years of his life washing clothing back to back forgetting to check his pockets. Ever saw a Sistah in so much pain deeply tucked inside you just wanted to go up and hug the pain or take it on inside you then release it as an arrow of war against oppression just be fighting fore no reason as she needed comfort over another brute battle of the dummies over egotism. Life will slow you down and make you think, no better yet watch like driving when something is wrong inside the vehicle usually we pull over right? Why risk a decision giving in to lost taking eyes of the road of destiny or just being plain ole ignorant using life as a bed before you know it turns into the coffin cushion sucking energy away bye bye we bleed without notice and your lease is expected while death is holding it. Don’t be scared of death or life or those two words or those nine symbols taught as letters perceive differently from another aspect of letters we write to love ones whether of fun or sadness, then again we laugh and cry depending on which way is up and how gravity claims wetness to form as ovals kept together often looking like the entrance to the vagina so yeah we get wet up everytime when intensity is too much as a dam is the obstacle though we must bust through fore the sake of love’s due.

Chapter One:

Coming out of the dwelling where everybody shops primarily, i had my brown rice, fresh salmon, tilapia and fresh herbs to seasoned. Red wines were already back at my Blaq Rose. Those wines were from Africa and France more along the lines of reds from grapes fully grown off the vineyards of vast lands overlooking tasting so juicy the sweetness of wet and dry just waters my taste-buds everytime i think about them. As I walked back to my ride feeling accomplished fore the meanwhile, she was calling my name i could feel her sound soulfully. Put my bags with the contents of food onto the backseat, closed the back door then opened up the driver door to get in seated comfortably. Turned the ignition but nothing started...oops i forgot the key was in my right pocket since i am right-handed mostly. Pulled out the key to insert it inside the ignition as the engine turned over vrooom she purred letting out more poisons into the air. Closed my door shut adjusting my nylon shorts checking my iphone for messages and missed phone calls. Found one message saying "when you stopping by?" The number 202-176-4122 did not seem familiar at all though it was exactly on point mathematically sow i responded texting while my right foot on the brake as the ride stood in park. I texted "around midnight when everything is quiet so me and you can have the best time of our life my beloved love" then pressed send. She sent a smiley face back asking "can i come over to your place?" and texted back "yes you can" with the directions to my Blaq Rose ah land filled with roses of colors everywhere on each vine they sing songs fore all lovers who approach them with kindness. She sent a picture of her and i knew it was a picture of the most beautiful blaq beauty eyes could see. She had an all blaq gown draped silky masking her scrumptious hips although her tone shoulders and arms are main features to include her long eyelashes as i gazed into her eyes wondering could i see us fore eternity loving? Her hair was curly tangled as the most web an afro puff could be crowned up into. So smooth and shiny her skin around every corner down to her calves cut ready to run as night mare the stallion in blaq throng onyx bezel leather with painted turquoise toenails. Ummm she looked so delicious enough enough enough of the dreaming with my eyes closed after seeing her. Opened my eyes to find another message with her name "i'll be over in two hours and half and if you didn't get my name it is Queen Tyesha babi" with an eyebrow smiley this time. I replied back "my name is Blaqulah the eternal lovah care fore a massage after dinner my Nu Queen?" and she replied "it's just me and you....". I texted her back then put the iphone in the cupholder where my pineapple scent in a bottle laid next to it. Put the ride in drive and let the windows down on the driver's side and passenger side, then turned up my instrokemental sounds unheard of as ears caught the ring like a telephone connection is anybody there my voice spoke over track one of Musekhet album not out yet and never will be as i love being underground quaking thunders to absorb my peaks. Pulled out the parking lot to the left with the signal light on and prepared to roll uplifted back to Blaq Rose.

Ingredients of Dinner for two:

Fresh Salmon steaks
Tilapia
Brown Rice
Seasonings
Water
Time to think about life
Olive oil
Cast iron skillets
Bottle of African red wine
Two wine glasses
13 roses arranged for her off my land
Fresh strawberries
Black strap molasses
Love to the fullest forever

Musekhet:

As the moon come out my powers get stronger filling this body of mine with pure loving emotion sitting on my branch of the tree of life with my shades on speaking to her with my intro song called "Unfinished" on loop sighing everytime....riding to my groove on the way back to Blaq Rose.

Eye refuze 2 loze you,
fuhk all hatred's enthuse,
i'm from the land of love,
coming out as that lovah's high,
down on earth you will always be mine...

Eye refuze 2 loze you,
catch my love twenty two,
hit me one more time two always be mine...

Eye refuze 2 loze you,
fuhk all hatred's enthuse,
down on earth you will always be mine...

Musekhet:

Getting closer to Blaq Rose in about a mile or two…dayum I’ve jamming while seated on my peanut butter seats heated cause it’s cold outside following my stars back home up ahead is my road called “Eternal Love” on the right angling my turn slowly cruising about 5 mile an hour thinking about Nu Queen Tyesha and how many ways she could wake-up in the morning righ. Why eye gotta be a lover is unknown to all sow I do me to bust it down crumbled rolling up another trip seal tightly shipping on relation only ah higher power beside me can feel…next track is called “With U”

Eye got everything locked in,
Never ending into many veined out my pen,
Sentenced fore all lives 2 vue my wind,
Sown high flying simmer tines with u…

Eye got everything opened up,
Popped the top bubbling up to pour out in my cup,
Give it up wild down these roads grip right,
Traction be positive outer sight out of their mind,
Set up ripping through our skies loving being with u…

Eye got everything spread out ready,
Concocted surprise made me into motion steady,
Clocking towards most moist tilling planted destiny,
If blaq was dirty then eye still would be down uplifted heavily,
And I ride only with u…
Only with u righ….

Chapter Two:

Travelling down Eternal Love which is my deep red clay path to Blaq Rose seeing me willow trees weeping of love big and lovely with the two streams of flowing tears on each side of road that fill up weekly when the gods and goddesses cry out battles during wars within the heavens they drop down here soaked into Blaq Rose’s land. When I made Blaq Rose, my emotion was all about love you sea if swimming is your forte within the mental plane. To be loved forever was and is the quest everybody seeks so why not turn your endeavor into reality? One day after getting away from the city, I saw this piece of land with a sign saying “buy me and get a deal you will not regret” as the number was on it too belonging to a realtor locally. I called the realtor from my iphone waiting about two rings before an answer then someone picked up with a womanly voice. She said “hello are you calling to buy my land?” I was in shock but then again I spoke “yes but this sign was saying-“ then she cut me off saying “ignore the sign cause it has a mind of its on uuhmm let me see here yes! If you are willing to put down a payment of thousand dollars then you are good, what’d say?” She came in a rush with it but sounded like it was legit so I told her to send me the documents so I can check it via iphone. She sent it and I reviewed it then signed via adobe digital signature, sent it back with of course a payment by card and called her back. She reviewed the documents while we was on the phone then said “fore now on you have a minimum payment of 250 dollars monthly plus of course go to your local tax office and etc. have any questions?” I had questions but I was already familiar with all that jazz and the melody but she was acting stranger than a cat looking at someone knowing it’s just you and it but why though? Then I looked back to see the sign and it changed to “I love you King” and I dropped my iphone with my jaw wide open like what is this I’m seeing on the real??? And I could hear the woman muffled voice upon the grasses saying “hello? Are you there? Sir is you there? Are you alright?” Picked the phone back up looking around like this is either the bomb or I just put down a payment on land that probably will, no, definitely grow with me fore eternity. I answered the phone “ma’am I’m fine so I will call you later" then hung up. Once again that question about being loved forever was and is the quest everybody seeks, so why not turn your endeavor into reality? I said that to myself then into the fertile ground below underneath my feet as spoken“let there be love and all that is love to come fore whomever shall will love let every broken heart come…come…come…come beloved into the manse where you belong forever”. Not knowing earth, water, fire and wind would storm in motion while I walked in patience and harmony across the acreage representing the all chest out skin flapping backwards as the higher powers spoke out “who dare to speak such epitomes of epiphany with courage knowing your life may end or continue by the swiftness from the sharpest side of heaven’s blade to the heart? Are you the aspirant who yearns to teach and reach past your levels of great studies within your owned self? Or are you just teasing your own grey hairs just to be plucked bye bye by grim reaping in fear?” I stood erected with both of my hands on me testicles as my head tilted towards the skies eyes open tears strolling down my cheeks warm then spoke out “here I stand as my own witness and testify that eye am one of the Eternal Lovers from the mastermind star constellation. I am. Me as I. Give me the power to will love at our highest in dire times on earth as my people need it greatly.” They responded in silence as the storm continued but no-thing happened though eye felt strange, then all of ah sudden a blaq rose appeared before me eight inches from the tips of my rubber soles angled. While crouching down, the storm dispersed and the moon came out full glowing appearing closer than close saying “watch your back sun” and I was like what the…then turned around and saw darkness yet it moved with me and stop with me too! When I spoke it spoke too. When I acted it did too! So I asked the moon “why have you made me appear as two though I am One?” The moon didn't respond but instead moved on degree by degree across the skies as I felt like I was moving also although still on top of the earth surface standing on Blaq Rose’s land. So I bent back down to pick up Blaq Rose but it grew thorns quickly…okay then I stepped back and the thorns shrunk…moved in by an inch and no-thing happen…moved in seven inches then it sprouted two leaves greener than ever. I looked around like this cannot be happening to me am eye tripping or is this fore real? Blaq Rose responded “whatever you think will come true and sow shall you reap it unless you can dodge the pendulum swing, can you?” To the left of me, I heard a “who” out the darkness with nothing but eyes of yellowish-white high perched in a tree branch so I turned too, well, you know the human-less me; the moon finally spoke saying “listen mystery who is the Sage and Riddler, that is your shadow.” And the “who” sounded again…I guess whowouldhaveverthought the name Blaq Rose came from such an intense experience of the unknown???

Conversation:

How eye love her blaq love? Limitlessly with ah passion unheard sown on and soundfully exponential to the power of all. Being a lovah within me allowed mine digging deep tiresomely often recouping valuable assets to be exchanged between one another whether as human beings, people, persons, individuals, aliens, nature, neteru, known and unknown. If I could reach out and touch 16 Nu Queens’ hearts and minds to be with me forever doing what we like and love all fore the love of life then my job has been completed on a minor scale. Every minor leads into a major depending on the melody, harmony, texture, gravity so to speak, color, depth, capacity, arrangement, sustainability and creativity within each note and pitch beating fast, slow, mildly tempered and forked, curving into a knuckle ball below the target range standing there crouched to catch it or batting only once with precision uplifting the world you know it to be with velocity smack dead in the center as it twists to rotate orbiting out above all heads as they turn watching you go going going gone back home done fore the run everybody on the sidelines of your home team expected you to do…you traveled outer space from opposition vue daily of the minds of masses programmed accordingly though history and herstory repeats itself as insanity yet keep writing your owned glory fore the love of peace east west north south and all in between we are literally everything is everything tied together moving as one feather dipped in blaq ink stroking across every line as calligraphy corresponding to certain degrees making one who read to be the audience within your auditorium compacted as flesh in these day and nights of time within the atmosphere ready with our gifts and talents for fore four four two circles twisted in the middle blasted out as infinity of pure energy forever. Blaq love eye love her however love can seek into her heart to see me as one of eternity’s endeavor swollen as her lovah unmeasured.

Ingredients of Break-Fast fore Two:

Water
1 Papaya
1 Pineapple
2 Apples
40 Strawberries
2 Peaches
Cutting utensils
Save the seeds
Forget the napkins just lick each other
Look into each other eyes, then exchange pieces of life from two bowls into each other mouths in silence with smiles only moaning with enjoyment until the soul fills up. Top it off with honey if you dare!

Alternative Ingredients of Break-Fast fore Two:

Water
8 Fresh figs
2 Bunches of Black Grapes (dark purple)
1 Grapefruit
50 black cherries
2 Mangoes
Cutting utensils
Save the seeds
Forget the napkins just lick each other

Look into each other eyes, then exchange pieces of life from two bowls into each other mouths in silence with smiles only moaning with enjoyment until the soul fills up. Top the Grapefruit off with honey if you dare!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back