Your wish is my endeavor
One move per day
Slide with me every night
We are truly One
We are sincerely out of sights
Making love innermost shine outward
We are blaq love supreme.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

my lost work with a female artist...guess it got too deep and she couldn't hang. while listening to one of my all time favorite artist John Coltrane's "A Love Supreme". Gotta get my loves out reaching to everlast as one of my favorite things.

Tonight is the tonight all glows outer sight near sown tight speaking king's movement moving ideas fore two vibrating on our groove we thrown gone like whispering silence smiling knowing closer pulling our attraction closest faded back head upon head two be exact...

Tonight is the tonight eye get music's understanding standing as one man band drumming notes scaling saxophone freakish sounds down by profound's wonders loving our pound pound all ways founded fond out through four eyes peeping outer sights hand in hand on the fluorescent slow stroll and you know...

Tonight is the tonight when all roses come out playing grown up bouncing..once upon ah time eye knew ah rhyme without reasoning emotionally manipulating buttons popping off busting loose free rewind our fast four walls fore soaring roaring stills in motion keying chords by the melodies pressing up opportunities of how many doors can open when how tricked laughter into seeing nothing in particular spectacular views of us flying free after midnight...

Tonight is the tonight which makes coolness ah touch below deeper rooted seeping stretching never missing ah set tripping plotting stories made us planted sown in so stop moving as time doesn't exist when you in my world after midnight taking space on ah ride continuously round after round rhythm language body-less blaq loving climbing trying ah nu vue eyes dare not sea swimming in my plane cause drowning unable to escape my loving when we dip from star to star jumping without gravity lost in limitless heights tonight's dream tight comfortably tucked softly hands under our satin covers hugging me closer until the next time I come out fully glowing across your midnight...

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from BLAQ LOVE: Inkompletion vol. 2

Kisses eye never felt,
Felt never kissed,
Never said come here,
Come came coming switching on,
I turned the lights off,
You seen me as if surprise never seen you before,
Now we on two the fullest,
Haters gone frustrated outer of mind,
Put our sounds on low,
You know our favorite song,
Pressed the loop,
Sow we can encircled our loving,
Our rapture is so uncut,
You know pleasure being envying,
Now we smiling,
Or are you curious where we going tonight?

Kisses eye never felt,
Felt never kissed,
Never said come here,
Come came coming switching on,
You turned the lights off,
I seen you as if beauty mastered sweetness,
Dayum we all alone,
Deep in our zone,
Your feeling is real,
Away from all these haters,
Turn our music up ah little bit,
Read me like you love endlessly,
Times are stopped,
Space smells right,
Bet you didn't expect me like this,
You know...glowing fore you all eternity fore all midnights,
Forever yours how we planned us,
Sow let's make us right,
All our way until next midnight,
Secretly tossed up,
Never tell me never after midnight,
Our loving is too strong fore fight,
Eye got you open tonight....

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ LOVE: Inkompletion vol. 2

Often penetrating as love of many who is trying too, requires concentration and absolute patience. I use to write loves of hope believing I could knock at her door as the blaq rose she required to be sent. Ding dong the bell rings, then the door opened and I stepped in closing the door back locked. I strips naked of no secrets cause I came to bring the truth in one hand and love in the other with a pen in between my fingers. Walking to the couch to be seated, waiting on the lover to approach or maybe sit down beside me. She doesn't show...so I write into her space by first creating a bubble of love sketched. I'm feeling her emotional drive as she texts about tonight or tomorrow to her friend. Tonight is the night you heard me? Channeling more energy with concentration cause she was texting her homegirl about her toes and nails needs to get done. They going together at the African nail shop for 25 dollars a piece type of special in the morning at 9am. I like those blue colors with orange plus star emblems. Get your hair done naturally with them curls popping out after you work out for about two hours at the nearby gym. Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins in the morning though as it is called break-fast. Vegetable juices and fruits makes the organs run smoothly providing ample of energy for the midnight. Oh she calling her crew up later cause they wanna dance to work them calves and thighs out some more. They four deep in a Range Rover heading to the limelight on the dancefloor celebrating inner freedom from the world without the freak-up nor freak-down. They got booty popping skills shaking off the excess waistlines hip hopping without no alcohol or smokes. Backs get stronger and arms trim slimmer plus stomach gets flatter. Tonight is night often penetrating as love of many who is trying too, requires concentration and absolute patience before midnights.

After midnight, hits still going moving people around the floor steady vibing to our relax tones bumping after step after step no one on the walls one nation straight pounding queens looking fine as wine as groove can rhythm no demin all jazzy touch eye see kings in the cuts like blaq movement fluid protected via bound thoughts reaching in the airs be our arms representing safe and sound down by ah higher law giving up fore these hits still going moving people around the floor steady vibing to my roses on this lover's road, after midnight.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back