Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Warning - No Aggressive Promotion Without Being a Premium Member

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE ... you must stop leaving a signature with every post you make.

Leaving signatures with every post, is a Premium Member feature, and you're not a Premium Member.

You were a Premium Member, and already have a signature in place ... that i've allowed to remain even though you're no longer Premium ... but you're adding to that (Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion Copyright 2014) with each post ... promoting your book. You must stop doing this.

If i let you do this ... aggressively promote your endeavor at no cost ... i'll have to let everyone.

Aggressive promotion in threads, requires being a Premium Member.

You're free to promote aggressively via your blog, which you're doing, but not in threads.

If you Become a Premium Member again, then none of this will be an issue.

This is a warning ... and if you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I'm doing nothing has been done in the past and include member on here that has theirs too. Check every last one of your members. I have that right to post my ideas to include poems concerning the need for "copyright" as visitors and others on this site will and indeed take ideas. I have the right to protect my ideas according to laws so if you are taking that right away then by all mean i will challenge you and whoever in the courts appropriately. I post ideas just like everybody and this is not "aggressive" just a mere suggestion and ideas of solutions to the problems of the communities on ground. Challenge me once more on this issue and i will challenge in court as you have no right to impose my right of "copyright infringement". I will protect myself. I come in peace and not harm. If you feel threaten by my ideas then speak or forever hold your peace. I don't take threats lightly to my rights. Would you like for me to show you prime example on your websites to include supreme court examples??

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE ... you must stop leaving a signature with every post you make.

Leaving signatures with every post, is a Premium Member feature, and you're not a Premium Member.

You were a Premium Member, and already have a signature in place ... that i've allowed to remain even though you're no longer Premium ... but you're adding to that (Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion Copyright 2014) with each post ... promoting your book. You must stop doing this.

If i let you do this ... aggressively promote your endeavor at no cost ... i'll have to let everyone.

Aggressive promotion in threads, requires being a Premium Member.

You're free to promote aggressively via your blog, which you're doing, but not in threads.

If you Become a Premium Member again, then none of this will be an issue.

This is a warning ... and if you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

If i have to become a premium member to copyright then you have just rewrote the supreme laws of this land of which you are also protecting yourself too.

Brother ... i knew speaking to you about this was gonna be a fight ... and i'm not trying to fight with you.

You're going to abide by the rules, like everyone else, or deal with the consequences.

No one is doing what you are doing ... and you are going to stop ... one way or another.

Stop on your own ... or i'll make you stop ... either way is kewl with me.

Destee

Brother ... i knew speaking to you about this was gonna be a fight ... and i'm not trying to fight with you.

You're going to abide by the rules, like everyone else, or deal with the consequences.

No one is doing what you are doing ... and you are going to stop ... one way or another.

Stop on your own ... or i'll make you stop ... either way is kewl with me.

Destee

Answer the question cause i'm not fighting with you. I'm merely stating the law. Check your past members for copyrighting and the ones now. Check the laws. And i'm not fighting either. Fight the laws of this land.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back