Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Banned for 1 Week

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Cursing, Being Disruptive, Disrespectful ... banned for one week :

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-intimidation-of-this-community.54236/page-16#post-859653

Family ... this is really to yall ... i don't know which one of you said something to the Brother, but i know it don't take saying much ... you can actually say nothing at all, and get hit with one of his tirades ... as i said nothing and my name is all bandied about in diminishing ways within his posts.

I know yall aint problee do too much of nuth'n ... but let's give him 50 feet when he returns.

Anyone can post to anything, and obviously he is feeling like no one should post to his stuff, or sump'n ... based on the little bit i could get from what he said ... but in his case, let's give him some room.

I really believe he's a good Brother ... he's just got some challenges he's facing ... and evidenced by the amount of time he spends here ... this community obviously provides him something he wants / needs ... he has a place to share his thoughts ... get some of that out of him (when he can do it respectfully) ... and well ... i think that's what we're about ... giving our people a place ... when they might not have other places that fit them so comfortably.

I know yall didn't do nuth'n wrong ... but i'm asking for some extra for him.

Sometimes we need extra ... and we need folk who can see that and are willing to work with us.

We're that place ... we're those folk ... if there is any way possible.

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE ... you can't cuss us out and talk any kinda way reckless to us. Everyone gets to post to everything, and you shouldn't be feeling all angry when someone does that. We're here if you need us. We wanna be able to help in the capacity that we can, providing company, conversation, enlightenment, alla that ... but you can't cuss us out ... please.

Loving Us and Thank You All! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    I even made a change just for him.

I didn't give him a whole ban ... i created a new consequence ... where he can only read and not post.

So he's not banned in the full sense, where he can't see the community at all.

He can still read us if he wants.

I really believe the Brother is going through something, for no one acts like this on GP ... rite? ... :thinking:

While we're not going thru the same thing he is, we can try to give him to know, he is not alone.

We'll stand with him, work with him, be glad he's with us ... if he'll let us.

Many times ... going thru a thing alone is enuff to send one over the edge.

None of us have to go thru alone, as long as we're all here.

I Love Yall!

Thank You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

::
    ps ... Lawd ... i hope i don't get cussed out for this when he returns ... :shame:

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    :bowdown: ALL Hail Thug-Momma-Queen-Mother Destee!! :bowdown:

just can't help but smile when i think about the grace of this Wo[w]man!

yeah, i think you hit that one on the head: having found a place where one can finally feel safe, one tends to "test" things to see "how they really gonna accept me". we've had a few of them in the past, eh?

Peace be with you, brother blaq love pourahtree. glad you found us and hope you return to bring that pourahtree you got in your heart! thanx!