Black People : Blaming white people? Time for a change of strategy imo

@Steven69

Uh...huh. And how is it that on the richest continent in the world, we would find people making only 3k a year? How did things become that way? Africa is a resource rich continent. Whites have admitted time and time again to robbing Africa of her resources, and putting policies in place that promote unstable environments to prevent proper growth. Africa is not as bad off as they would have you believe, but then the fact you would post this tells me you have never really bothered to research. Yes, if white men AND Arabs had never touched the continent Africa and her people would be better off.

They may appear like the good ole' boys chatting on-line or hanging at the bar not discussing race but as soon as they go to work in the morning they put on their White family, White interest, White world domination cold game face in the name of " just working". Although hidden in a guise of political correctness, it's always there. Pure Darwinist. Now when you work for an institution that has policies that maintain the status quo( White supremacy), all you gotta do is work in one and the racism handles itself like an auto pilot. It's uncool to talk about Blacks. In the South the low-life Whites were known to be more covert with it. Ruling with a smile was the ruling White establishments forte. So understand that there is no neutral position when you live on the same political, economic, geographic land controlled by the people obsessed with eating your cake and theirs too. If i ruled over others and knew they were distracted and fast asleep i wouldn't be talking about them either. I bet you that s%^t change if we wake up!

But in a way, we should try to stay focused and just understand that we are at war.
" Who we are, makes them what they are" - Amos Wilson

Peace!

You know whats really sad, Every single problem( and I mean EVERY) within our community has been indirectly or directly linked to European anti black racism. We have a group of people who do not want us to advance. They do not want us to succeed. They do not want us to be on equal footing. They will make sure to create more chaos whenever we are making progress towards peace and prosperity. Putting them out of the equation ( even though they are a big part of it) is seriously going to hurt us.( the Rosewood Massacre comes to mind)

Yes, we should find solutions to make our communities better but at the same time, we should be figuring out ways to stop their anti black racism. These people still think they have the right to to control and manipulate other (our) peoples lives. We must find a way to stop that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back