Black People : Blaming The Blamer.

[QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 922804, member: 4688":SuN020: I blame everybody.......[/QUOTE We KNOW, but are you including the man in the mirror [leaving the NEGROBOT zone is a very long arduos trek, are you going to join us], James! ROFL

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

There are those who bring attention about individuals who blame (complain) about
their predicament doing little (or nothing) for themselves to get out of that/their
unpleasant situation. They do exist. There is no denying that.

Can truth be used disingenuously?
Kinda like how folks use statistics:

"One out of five" are this that and the other,
which might be true, yet then upon a further
analysis, the study was done with 50 people.
Millions of people and some researcher use
50 people, yet position his findings as he studied
a million people.

From my observation, I've heard/read this holding
up the mirror-position a lot. In the beginning it had
merit, but after a while, it's like okay you're right, now
what?

It is as if folks, not all, can't put the mirror down anymore
than those playing the blame game are able to 'change the
game'?

Is it a manifestation of stockholm syndrome?
Is it, as I've suggested in another thread, an
expression that derives from one sense of powerlessness
to change the conditions beyond their own 'world'?

Let's suppose this "bla
Alright so I can't remember what else I had
written down so I 'll move on. Maybe it'll come back
to me.

So let me ask:

Does the majority of the black collective play the "blame game"?

Is so, then how does one account for our being able to survive
this maafa from our being kidnapped and brought here to now?

And if it is a minority of folks who play the so called "blame game",
then why so much attention is given to them?

I am looking below at a similar thread as it reads:
"Obama Tells Africa; Stop Blaming Colonialism For
their Problems", yet how many times af pres. obama
'blamed' members of senate and congress for not
allowing him to pass bills that he wants passed?

Is he playing "the blame game"?
What about those who say, 'the reason
why obama can not do' this or that is
because of racism. Are they, we shall
call them obama-supporters, playing the
blame game?

Your thoughts....

[QUOTE="RAPTOR, post: 922930, member: 23274" Alright so I can't remember what else I had written down so I 'll move on. Maybe it'll come back to me.

So let me ask:

Is so, then how does one account for our being able to survive this maafa from our being kidnapped and brought here to now?

And if it is a minority of folks who play the so called "blame game", then why so much attention is given to them?

"Obama Tells Africa; Stop Blaming Colonialism For their Problems",

Yet how many times has pres. obama 'blamed' members of senate and congress for not allowing him to pass bills that he wants passed?

What about those who say, 'the reason why obama can not do' this or that is because of racism.

Are they, we shall call them obama-supporters, playing the blame game?

Your thoughts..../QUOTE]

What is to be gained by searching around for someone/anyone to BLAME as opposed to doing the necessary with regard to organizing our families, communities and countries in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa with comparably pragmantic intelligence in the 21st century, to that being shown by the governments and ruling elites of China, India, Japan, Korea and Malaysia?

In fact what did sitting around awaiting divine intervention [do anything for our enslaved African ancestors, doesn’t the CREATOR help those who help themselves] or begging the most sadistic maliciously EVIL BULLYS on the historical record for anything [other than a quick/painless death] produce to date, apart from the ongoing chaos in our communities and countries?

Shouldn’t our primary focus be on doing the necessary with regard to putting our own house in order TODAY; especially as doesn’t our own African history highlight the fact that we have never ever been as efficiently xenophobic [a strategically vital trait with regard to adequately securing territory/assets anywhere at any time in history on this planet] as the rest of humanity generally, Europeans specifically?

Isn’t one of the most obvious lessons of the still ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration the fact any ethnic clan or nation that isn’t both intelligently organized and led, fully industrialized with their own nuclear arsenal, while living on territory laden with strategically vital natural resources; is just a VICTIM in WAITING [as highlighted by Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Lebanon, despite the fact that Iran is still THEIR primary target in the region], who won’t have to wait long for the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc and their lackeys/ cohorts to start raping and pillaging their country, continue their onslaught on both humanity and the planet?

When are we going to face/acknowledge the fact that peoples of African ethnicity in Africa and the Diaspora are still in severe trauma/ catastrophic SHOCK due to the so all pervasive scale/range of our so totally devastating collective defeat due to the WAR that has been waged against us for over 3000 years, that has peaked with the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration, now?

Wherever we live in the Diaspora (whether in Jamaica, Brazil, USA, UK etc) regardless of what our current nationalities are, at least we know that we are not really at home, because our original home is Africa (even though some of us consciously repress that fact).

However isn’t it also a FACT that the peoples of African ethnicity in Africa have had to cope with the totally emasculating trauma of being completely dominated by our enemies during Europe's Imperialist/colonial stage of the onslaught [started by Semites 3000 BCE] on their own land/ancestral home as they lost control of Africa?

I compared it to a total stranger walking into your 20 bedroom mansion and subsequently [having the means of]forcing you to live in the smallest room; an African friend of mine corrected my assertion; he said “When they came to Ghana they didn’t make us live in the smallest room; they told us the toilet is where we belonged and made us stay there”.

Isn’t it standard procedure for military combatants to be debriefed after combat operations or wars, due to the fact that without debriefing it would be virtually impossible for the combatants to regain their psychic balance/ equilibrium after a prolonged traumatic experience?

Don’t the more obviously severely wounded/damaged also subsequently receive whatever psychotherapy psychoanalysts deduce is required to make them whole [though some are so badly scarred that they can NEVER ever regain their psychic equilibrium]?

Contrast those facts with the non-existent psychotherapy we peoples of African ethnicity (in Africa and the Diaspora which includes the USA, UK and Caribbean) have received to date (in conjunction with the fact that asopposed to acknowledging the wrongs, saying sorry and making reparations, aren’t our enemies making the same play again in the guise of their WAR ON TERROR in the 21st century) after surviving the so maliciously EVIL, sadistic Genocide/ HOLOCAST perpetrated by our White Supremacist Racist enemies ancestors against our ancestors [and their siblings who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to ever BOW/BE BROKEN or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] over the last 500 years, so why would anyone be surprised that our communities display such a wide array of socio-economic dysfunction, TODAY?

Can you NOW relate to why ALL the peoples of African ethnicity in general, in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora along with the Africans in Nigeria, South Africa and the rest of Africa in particular NEED the so uplifting TRUTHS of an African centred History Curriculum, and would you be prepared to enlist and encourage your family, friends and associates to do whatever they can to help to project and promote this agenda?

As both our individual and collective worldview is created by the historical facts/perspective that we are taught, isn’t our own truthfully updated African History curriculum at the core of resurrecting both the individual and collective self esteem necessary to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century, by providing our people in general, our youth specifically with a strong foundation with regard to our capabilities [most of which apart from sports/music are totally marginalized/ignored by the status quo as standard] in every area of human activity, TODAY?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Halle or Barack/why are we the only ethnic group using a colour/ Black as opposed to our ethnic origin as our primary label] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even begin to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

SHOULDN'T ALL OF OUR SCHOOLS in general, especially the traditionally Black Schools in the UK, USA the rest of the Diaspora and Africa in particular be teaching our own truthfully updated History Curriculum highlighting our so diverse but efficiently marginalized or totally ignored contributions to Civilization in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years; thus reprogramming the minds of the people of African ethnicity with our TRUE history [as unearthed by our own historians] as a truly superlative therapy for the residual trauma of the ongoing AFRICAN HOLOCAUST, for which both an apology and reparations are STILL missing TODAY, aren't THEY?

The Destruction of African Civilisation (Chancellor Williams), and Blacks in Science (Ancient & Modern), They Came before Columbus The African Presence in Ancient America (edited by Dr Ivan van Sertima), Nile Vallely Contributions to Civilisation and the Browder Files I & II (Anthony T Browder) are all interesting and uplifting books that will fully update your knowledge of African history, along with being the ready-made textbooks of our updated African History Curriculum.

Our spiritual/intellectual heavyweights can attempt Dr Frances Cress Welsing’s book The Isis Papers-The Key to the Colours, which is an in depth analysis of Racism and White Supremacy and all the relevant Symbols that pervades every aspect of our lives. She literally puts forward a program at the end of the book as to how to limit the damage done to us collectively as we attempt to survive in this blatantly hostile White Supremacist Racist environment.

Yurugu [An African Centred Critique of European Cultural Thought and Behaviour] by Marimba Ani is the ultimate rigorous Spiritual and Intellectual workout, which literally leaves no stone unturned in its microscopic examination/dissection of white Europeans/Caucasians and their psyche’s ongoing malevolence [towards the rest of the human family in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically]; due to the fundamentally warped Platonic concept of “Objectivity” blended with Plato’s higher mind/limbic brain spiritually/intellectually alienated drivel through which THEY consciously discern themselves to be the head/brains of Humanity, relegating the rest of the human family into “OBJECTS” to be controlled/culled as they see fit, as opposed to being entitled to the same rights and privileges to enjoy their lives and prosper, as Europeans/ Causcasians / Whites.

Yurugu-as defined by the Dogon of Mali = a being born prematurely without his female twin-soul. Realizing that he was flawed and therefore deficient, forever incomplete, who was and is doomed to perpetually search for completeness that could never be his.

How do the Dogon know so much about just how fundamentally twisted/ unwell the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS/POWER ELITE inc/status quo [and their lackeys of many hues] are, or can you think of another reason why they are currently so determined to turn this planet into a very real hell in the 21st century?

Marimba Ani’s Yurugu would serve as a ready-made textbook for Advanced Level African Studies right up to Doctorate level, as this extremely challenging read is that comprehensive and relevant with regard to rationally evaluating/knowing exactly how our enemies are going to behave as standard in this very hostile, extremely challenging environment.

Would you ALL agree that there is a mountain of useful information that we peoples of African ethnicity in general, our would be leaders and leaders specifically need to ingest and digest if we’re going to even begin to deduce how to constructively develop ourselves and our communities in order to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century?

Is the ISM/ideology/African Union/Federation anywhere near as relevant as the rational intelligence of the spiritually and intellectually agile manner in which it is both deduced and applied by an intelligently functional socio-economic elite/ leadership focused on our ethnic group/nation’s collective advancement in an extremely hostile/very very competitive environment in the 21st century; as opposed to the manner in which the West’s current POWER ELITE is just focused making the Super Rich richer/utilizing monetary shackles [that are 10 times more efficient than the irons used on my African ancestors and their siblings who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for generations for either not being BROKEN or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] to totally enslave ALL of Humanity this time?

Aren’t political ideologies very passé/DEAD in the 21st century or haven’t you ALL noticed/noted the manner in which allegedly communist China is currently the most efficiently CAPITALIST economy in the world [despite having a slowing economic growth rate of 8% as opposed to the difficulty the USA/UK most of the West are having getting their economic growth up to even anywhere near 1%] with the UK and USA’s so inept execution of capitalism creating record breaking fiscal deficits between imports to exports with the USA actually STILL owing China trillions of dollars TODAY?

What about the so pragmatic manner in which as opposed to executing capitalism in Hong Kong when they regained political control in 1997, China’s Communist party/Government have subsequently utilized it as an economic template for their Super Cities on the mainland [hence the so phenomenal growth since then which has eased the so huge burden of feeding 1400 million people; placed China on the cusp of becoming the No.1 financial Super Power of the 21st century] apart from retaining state ownership/control of the banks?

Japan’s capitalism distributes wealth/behaves with far more social responsibility than most European countries, with India close to matching China’s economic growth utilizing a far more rampant free market/world’s most populous democracy model; along with Russia’s oligarchs steadily being either reeled in or crushed by Vladimir Putin, does the political ideology really matter in the 21st century, as South Korea vies with Japan for the most technologically advanced country on the plan et position, along with Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines attempting to fully industrialize/join the party too [move their countries forward intelligently]?

In fact isn’t it truly bizarre that China is so efficiently locked in to capitalism [who would have envisioned that scenario even 20 years ago] that they have no vested interest in undermining any of the industrialized countries of the West in general, the USA specifically as China’s growth has been based on the goods exported to the rest of the World, which along with the USA owing them trillions of dollars under lines the economic grief for China if the trillions of dollars China has stockpiled, became worthless [why they are fanning out worldwide utilizing those dollars to acquire assets/can/are literally buying as opposed to militarily subjugating Africa TODAY]?

Even more bizarre is our ongoing acceptance/truly devout support as people of African ethnicity of the current status quo or are you all truly unaware of the fact that ALL over the World including Africa, Europeans still LEGALLY own allegedly; all the land and resources they acquired during the looting, pillaging, RAPE of this planet in general, of OUR continent [Africa] in particular that Colonialism and Apartheid sanctioned as the norm [in fact aren’t THEY making the same play again with their WAR ON TERROR] as opposed to the longest list of unacknowledged unpunished Human Rights violations/CRIMES in human history?

[QUOTE="RAPTOR, post: 922930, member: 23274" Alright so I can't remember what else I had written down so I 'll move on. Maybe it'll come back to me.

So let me ask:

Is so, then how does one account for our being able to survive this maafa from our being kidnapped and brought here to now?

And if it is a minority of folks who play the so called "blame game", then why so much attention is given to them?

"Obama Tells Africa; Stop Blaming Colonialism For their Problems",

Yet how many times has pres. obama 'blamed' members of senate and congress for not allowing him to pass bills that he wants passed?

What about those who say, 'the reason why obama can not do' this or that is because of racism.

Are they, we shall call them obama-supporters, playing the blame game?

Your thoughts..../QUOTE]

What is to be gained by searching around for someone/anyone to BLAME as opposed to doing the necessary with regard to organizing our families, communities and countries in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa with comparably pragmantic intelligence in the 21st century, to that being shown by the governments and ruling elites of China, India, Japan, Korea and Malaysia?
Not opposed to doing the work.
There are those who blaming anything/body
for why they are in the predicament they are in.
And there are those who blame them just as much.
Its become a cycle that had not yielded any good
results.

So why not be about the necessary work and don't put
so much effort in trying to suscribe bitter pills of so called
truth all the time, for that makes one as much an object to
ridicule as the person who blames everything/body for their
predicament. Get what I am saying?

[QUOTE="RAPTOR, post: 923096, member: 23274" Not opposed to doing the work.

There are those who blaming anything/body for why they are in the predicament they are in. And there are those who blame them just as much.
Its become a cycle that had not yielded any good results.

So why not be about the necessary work and don't put so much effort in trying to suscribe bitter pills of so called truth all the time, for that makes one as much an object to ridicule as the person who blames everything/body for their predicament.

Get what I am saying? /QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not, in that what can YOU do about what is going on in someone else’s head, how would it help you or them if you allowed yourself to be affected/distracted/sidelined or derailed by their so diverse array of socio-economic dysfunction based on the so wide range of psychiatric disorders STILL crippling our communities and countries in the 21st century?

Are YOU going to address any of the other assertions and answer any of the other questions in my post?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back