Chief Elder Osiris : Blaklioness

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Chief Elder, thank you for responding. Since it helps to keep things in proper context, I will post a link to your original thread here:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60751

Chief, although I responded to your thread in particular, my responses were based on what I tend to see in general, so please don't take them personally. Also, please don't underestimate or misinterpret my desire to see the race collective unified, but I've been watching and trying to analyze this thing for quite a while. I don't always say what I feel, but I ask questions and a lot of them. I watch. I listen. So while I have not gotten THE answer, I have been able to pick up certain consistent themes and signs in regards to the causes and sources of our dilemma, and I don't ignore them. For ME, it makes no sense to keep barging down the same road we've traveled before knowing ALREADY where it leads. Am I for the unification of Black Africa?---of course. What I'm trying to figure out is where an Arab/Asian man fits into that and how that man is going to deal with his own people's oppression of Black Africa that is occurring as we speak. There is no deliberate intent on my part to ignore any consistent answer that would address my concerns about that. You indicated being concerned not with our phenotype but with our treatment on the world stage, so I will ask again---what has Mr. Qaddafi said about dealing with Arab/Asian historical and current mistreatment and invasion of Black Africa? Thanks again for your sharing spirit (and I mean that).