Black Poetry : blak-beatitude...lest we ever forget...

what u have laid here was the foot print of our home
this be the most touching , moving beautiful worded
scribe to my eyes .....i love it from heart u hear me !!!
wow!
i will savior this scribe within forever .

SwtT... my talented young sista...thank you so much for blessing me with such a compliment...but i dont know if i can accept that especially from a queen as skilled as yourself..:) thank you sista
We are a beautiful people and we must never forget that...we endured so much but we are STILL here :) and uhhh...I aint goin no where :wink:

$$RICH$$... My brotha your heart to mine and mine to yours...loving our brethren and ourselves is so vital to our survival and with Kings like you claiming our rightful name...it is I who is honored...please believe my brotha :)

PositiveMindset... My blessed blak king...no I am not worthy of such love you shine on my humble thread but I AM thankful for the blak blood that coarses through my veins and connects me to blak royalty such as yourself...thank you SO much

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back