Internet Technology : Blackshades - Is Your Web Camera Being Turned On, Watching You, Recording You, Surreptitiously?

The internet started out as the intranet, a connection of military computers, this was developed by private corporations for military use. Once the technology became obsolete, meaning the military had developed more advanced technology that made the current knowledge controllable by them, the private companies were allowed to profit off of it by mass producing it to the public. So long ago the F.B.I used to spy on library check out material as in who checked out what and also the controlled archives required identification to research certain material. To get into the thoughts of people, phone lines where tapped in all U.S hotels and motels, spys were planted throughout various sectors of the society. This huge spying network required lots of money, time and energy for the collections of records in order to find out what people are thinking and doing. Now the internet makes it possible for people to unsuspectingly go online and browse anything they want. Well Big Brother is watching you and recording information about what you watch on the internet, what you blog or post, what you buy and all that is used to find out target information. If you don't know anything about political targeting its because you're not an official target yet but once you become one your life will become a hell.

They possess a cyber crime unit within the F.B.I and also within the U.S military where rooms of agents and military personnel each have been assigned high speed-powered computers, they spy on networks, hack into networks, pose as members of websites, they set up fake networks, create shells over internet traffic, they hack into bank accounts, credit accounts and they basically break every known law in order to establish thought control over the U.S empire. Notice I did not say nation, for the U.S is an empire and considers the world to be it's turf, so as Snowden reported the U.S is spying even on European leaders as well as they own Senate and President. Oh yes, Pres. Obama had to give up his Blackberry phone and use the network they control because there are other nations spy agencies and rogue private agencies who are spying on White House communications.

Some of yall think that having a fancy passcode keeps them out of your email, a complete joke, they use supercomputers who can go through a billion combinations in a split second and be inside your email faster than you when you type in your suppose to be secret pass code. Snowden revealed this kind of technology exists and he was an expert on the subject of computer and email hacking. Also your smartphone isn't a smartphone but a dumb phone because it has backdoor technology implanted on it that will allow the F.B.I to take over your smartphone, listen in your conversation, watch you via the camera and pinpoint your exact location via GPS technology. The is all the result of the new Police State that has developed around the U.S and all Western nations as they are paranoid now of the rise of Africa and the eventual lost of their stolen resources.

The rise of Africa frightens White Supremacy and Racism and they must now have complete control over our every thought so they can know what we are doing before we know it. I will illustrate some day through time and date how this began and how we must repatriate to Big Mama, in order to be free from this sadistic rule.

blackshades aside..

Your webcam and microphone can be remotely accessed. When hardware moved to soft-switches.. meaning.. software on/off switches instead of physical switches, anything became possible. If lights are the only way you know if something is on or off then you truly have a security problem because lights can be disabled. I know they sell the always-on always-connected internet as the ideal, the truth is, it's a huge security liability. The more limited your exposure to the internet, the less likely you are to be victimized.

Malicious software can be targeted to certain audiences by placing the malware on sites where the target audience would possibly congregate.. for example.. if I wanted to infect the computers of young innercity folks I would place the software on a site like worldstarhiphop.com.. or on a Tumblr account.. or I would share it through a facebook account.. it's incredibly easy to do. The Internet makes surveillance and infiltration as easy as pie.

Read this writeup from the Georgian government a couple of years ago:
http://dea.gov.ge/uploads/CERT DOCS/Cyber Espionage.pdf

It details how they caught spy using his own webcam.. and they also detail how he targeted his target audience.. this same method can be used to target any group of people desired..

There is no such thing as internet security. And there never has been. It's all about exposure to risks.. and minimizing your exposure. If you're not using it, unplug it... (or use a surge protector that features a hard switch) Plug it back in when you need to use it again. Reducing your window of exposure is all you can really do. And the same goes for your Iphone/Android device.. those are just small computers.. and the risks are actually greater than the ones associated with Personal Computers. If you're not using it, shut it off.. it does not need to be on when you're sleeping.. or when you're driving.. get used to shutting it off when it's not in use.

Its not practical in terms of how the market pushes usage.. but the market has never given a dam about you.

Yes...that is why I painted over mine. I remember a few years back, I was watching a show about this very thing. And it showed how they caught this American who was selling classified info. They sent a signal thru the incoming service line and turned on his PC, downloaded his entire drive, then sent another signal, and turned his PC off without him even knowing it. and this was about 10 years ago at least.

But they really don't need that anymore with the advancements in wireless. All you need is the right frequency.

If you've had a trakphone you know they update you thru towers.

Peace!

Yes...that is why I painted over mine. I remember a few years back, I was watching a show about this very thing. And it showed how they caught this American who was selling classified info. They sent a signal thru the incoming service line and turned on his PC, downloaded his entire drive, then sent another signal, and turned his PC off without him even knowing it. and this was about 10 years ago at least.

But they really don't need that anymore with the advancements in wireless. All you need is the right frequency.

If you've had a trakphone you know they update you thru towers.

Peace!

Good story.

The internet started out as the intranet, a connection of military computers, this was developed by private corporations for military use. Once the technology became obsolete, meaning the military had developed more advanced technology that made the current knowledge controllable by them, the private companies were allowed to profit off of it by mass producing it to the public. So long ago the F.B.I used to spy on library check out material as in who checked out what and also the controlled archives required identification to research certain material. To get into the thoughts of people, phone lines where tapped in all U.S hotels and motels, spys were planted throughout various sectors of the society. This huge spying network required lots of money, time and energy for the collections of records in order to find out what people are thinking and doing. Now the internet makes it possible for people to unsuspectingly go online and browse anything they want. Well Big Brother is watching you and recording information about what you watch on the internet, what you blog or post, what you buy and all that is used to find out target information. If you don't know anything about political targeting its because you're not an official target yet but once you become one your life will become a hell.

They possess a cyber crime unit within the F.B.I and also within the U.S military where rooms of agents and military personnel each have been assigned high speed-powered computers, they spy on networks, hack into networks, pose as members of websites, they set up fake networks, create shells over internet traffic, they hack into bank accounts, credit accounts and they basically break every known law in order to establish thought control over the U.S empire. Notice I did not say nation, for the U.S is an empire and considers the world to be it's turf, so as Snowden reported the U.S is spying even on European leaders as well as they own Senate and President. Oh yes, Pres. Obama had to give up his Blackberry phone and use the network they control because there are other nations spy agencies and rogue private agencies who are spying on White House communications.

Some of yall think that having a fancy passcode keeps them out of your email, a complete joke, they use supercomputers who can go through a billion combinations in a split second and be inside your email faster than you when you type in your suppose to be secret pass code. Snowden revealed this kind of technology exists and he was an expert on the subject of computer and email hacking. Also your smartphone isn't a smartphone but a dumb phone because it has backdoor technology implanted on it that will allow the F.B.I to take over your smartphone, listen in your conversation, watch you via the camera and pinpoint your exact location via GPS technology. The is all the result of the new Police State that has developed around the U.S and all Western nations as they are paranoid now of the rise of Africa and the eventual lost of their stolen resources.

The rise of Africa frightens White Supremacy and Racism and they must now have complete control over our every thought so they can know what we are doing before we know it. I will illustrate some day through time and date how this began and how we must repatriate to Big Mama, in order to be free from this sadistic rule.

tru dat...this is their number one way of tracking people. everybody has a address that is directly linked to you.

Check this out bruh...this should worry anybody. 1984 is in full swing and many don't even see it.

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/26/big...d_the_rise_of_the_internet_of_things_partner/
Estimates vary, but by 2020 there could be over 30 billion devices connected to the Internet. Once dumb, they will have smartened up thanks to sensors and other technologies embedded in them and, thanks to your machines, your life will quite literally have gone online.

Many of us rush out and by the latest and willingly plug into what ever they say.

Peace!

Peace and Blessings Family,

I just saw a news story about Blackshades, malware that allows someone to activate your web camera, watch you, record you, without you knowing! It does more than that, steals passwords, a host of things, but it turns on your web camera too!

eyeball.jpg

International Blackshades Malware Takedown

Blackshades malware—in particular, the Blackshades Remote Access Tool (RAT)—allows criminals to steal passwords and banking credentials; hack into social media accounts; access documents, photos, and other computer files; record all keystrokes; activate webcams; hold a computer for ransom; and use the computer in distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.

Click Here to Read More

Could Your Computer Be Infected by Blackshades? Click Here To Find Out!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Ok...sista Destee...did you really have to use that image...uggggg!!!!!:lol::lol:

luv ya...:hearts1:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back