Black People : Blacks, women and "civilization"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by fanyamambo, Sep 12, 2005.

1. fanyamambo

fanyamambo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    "So in the end, I don't believe we will EVER have equal outcomes - Whites will always have more economically desirable and prestigious roles than non-Whites, men will always have more economically desirable and prestigious roles than women IN A CIVILIZED society. Any attempt to buck this end result will ultimately remove the civilized aspect from society. "

http://www.askmen.com/message_boards/index.html

Have become rather interested in what's going on in other message boards. Thought you'd be interested in this Panaf....although this one has never claimed to be a black site. Or one that believes in equality for that matter.

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I wonder how you found that particular site Fanya? Anyway the link didn't take me to the thread topic you highlighted, I'll have to search for it later.

3. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm being pretty broad with this one(I usually do that anyways). Why are some things considered as just the way life is and other things a manipulation thereof? We say that every part of the ecosystem is important no matter how small it may seem to you, that one small change could alter all surrounding life, and humans forever. Why is it that man rule is perceived as some white demon? We will say that Africans existed as a matriarch, that they were that way from the beginning, not some but all. Also on the continent they practice cannabalism, should we then say that is a part of all African culture, even from it's beginnings?

Whites rule the world, is that a surprise? I've learned in boxing that technique and style actually wins fights not just raw skill and talent, by this reasoning I can say that we aren't fighting our fight, but his(white man). We are so focusing on his will and his way that we don't have one our own.

Why can't we be the first to bring a gun to a knife fight? We all should come down on this blame game, it only makes us victims, and victims have no control.

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    In this white influenced world, they are dominate. That's doesn't mean they they are dominate people. Especially since the way the world operates is a contradiction to nature. So, the more you adapt and fit in with this world and the way it operates under white control, the more unnatural you are. This "civilized" society is anything but. Poisoning people, oppressing people. Murdering people. We always look at white people and their "achievements", but we never look at the affects those "achievements" have on the earth and the inhabitants of the Earth. Then we hold ourselves up to their standards and actually start believing that they are superior. Man, they have done some job on us.

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    :bullseye: this is exactly where ThisEarth is today. and this realization is growing in the global subconscious, about to explode all over everything into the global consciousness, except insofar as the media keeps folks distracted from the realization that this realization is growing.

it is on those that see this to begin some sort of process of working around it. but, being products of this very atrocity, we have a really hard time trying to articulate "the next step" beyond some being able to recognize it.

i think that there might be some of this desire behind where we are trying to go with that "call to action" thread. but again; it seems like it is hard to get those first steps started! (as i was afraid would happen; the impetus was there in chat, this weekend and now it just looks like i started something and am not persuing it. but there is energy and desire to do "something". we are just as stuck as everybody else by :bam:
    :bam: )

6. fanyamambo

fanyamambo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Panaf, I tend to lurk around sites that hold views that are different from mine, some which are even completely opposite, just to see what's out there. One must "keep one's enemies close" or at least know what the hell they are up to! Askmen.com epitomizes the enemy for me. Sorry about the link. I'll look for it although i wouldn't particularly urge anyone to go rushing over there.