Black People : Blacks Who Say They're Not Black

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Jul 21, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVel7rdz4-s&feature=related This vid is serious but funny. The reality about many if not most of us, is that if we get a little mixture of another race, we often dont claim to be black anymore. This is a problem worldwide with blacks in many countries. Often we are simply wiped out by racial definition.

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
  3. Bast Bastet

Bast Bastet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57
    Gods and Goddesses

Depend on how they define black...

The word "black" contains negative connotations in the dictionary.

4. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The dictionary reflects the paradigm of those who wrote it. As a speaker of English I have to master the denotations of the words in the English lexicon. That does not mean I have to accept the connotations. Especially when the folks who decided that black is negative will see us as black whether we acknowledge it or not.

5. kde

kde Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    The video . . . not really feeling it, a bit too disjointed.

As far as not being black in other parts of the world, some Ghanaian associates recently told me that I would be called "white lady" there and seen as a novelty. Now, I have never been to Ghana and have my sights set on venturing over there to visit within the next two years, but to be perceived as that on the continent is troubling. But perhaps it shouldn't be a surprise. The "explorers" and slave traders dropped their seeds all along the coastline of western Africa, and it's evident among some of the descendants of their children there today. I guess, then, ostensibly, it may be obvious that blacks who look as I do (and I am not that light, with my caramel skin tone) might have some Euro admixture.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    facts is facts many may be of some mixture but yet still black which is beautiful

7. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Some time I wonder;

Do black people take freedom from themselves??? I mean if a person does not want to be considered black what are you going to do force them??? Look down upon them; try to range their blackness??? I mean really if a person does not want to be black what do you do pulll them down???

That is the same thing people did to black people that did not follow slavery rules.

Iiiiiiaaahhhh dont know whats wrongu with that one he just wonnnnnt listen; he just keeps on trying to ruuuun and this slave mastuh is better than the five down the rowddd.

Let freedom be freedom; if a child wants to play music let them play music. Tbone created electric guitar pretty much; and was a jedi master at it. The whites came along and liked the sound and took the idea some were else so many blacks stop playing.

The word BLACK comes from Egypt = THE LAND OF KEMIT

Who knows what the word Pharoh means???

Did you know the true pyramids that are being excavated are deep in mountian areas of Africa??? They are secret and nothing gets out about them because "TIME IS NOT LINEAR", in other words the technology they find in those pyramids totally is above what we have now. Great nations spring up and then they go away, and every thing is burned or hidden; such as the library of Alexandria. The kings were so black that when they open the tombs the bones have been changed to black.

Who knows when africans started to become Muslim???

Who knows of the king that with a quarter of his men went to Egypt and took it over then gave it back to the people he took it from just to show his intelligence strength and power.

Who knows about the deals that Swedish people do with Ethiopians. Basically selling them all their broken vehicles for a low price.

There are many people considered black; and many nations that dont consider themselves black.

If you are "jet black" but of Arabic decent you are considered white... Because Arabs "depending upon the nation and other things" are considered white.

This is not a easy situation it is complex and people need to start getting complex.

Many speak of Tiger Woods; but it is his choice as to whether he wants to be of Asian or African decent no matter what people say.

A lot of the time people make quick and fast judgements with one sided stories; I fall into that category to some times but its time to self educate.

The biggest tool of knowledge is what you are looking into right now. You dont have to believe it all just because you have read it; you take it in contemplate it and set it aside as a possibility.

Itz called Fractilization everything is part of the whole even though it is a seperate entity.

Use all the tools out there no matter what color they come from ...... Because that is what every one is doing to you.... Think about it how did hip hop and hardcore rap get to Japan????

8. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Interesting, that you speak of ghana. There are folks in the
    neighborhood who are ghanaian. The lady of the house is "Tisha Campbell-Martin"
    light skinned, and she was born and raised in ghana. born and raised in ghana.

9. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    They became Muslims and Arabs when arabs slept with their women, often by rape as u see in Sudan. And that is my problemo completely. Neither the Northerners or Southerners look like arabs but the Nothern Sudanese consider themselves "arab" because they are mixed. And this is a serious problem. If the only thing white society needs to do is sleep with a few of our women to split us up and make us start killing each other, then those who dont say they are black even though they are, are a serious problem.

10. Bast Bastet

Bast Bastet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57
    Black and White Deception!

Racial Paradigm! Hmm...