Brother AACOOLDRE : Blacks were Double victims of Holocaust

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
BLACKS WERE DOUBLE VICTIMS OF THE HOLOCAUST

Even though we are never mentioned in public discussions, black people were double victims in the Jewish Holocaust in the late 1930’s and early 1940’s. first we were victims of Nazi war crimes just like Jews were. Yet, blacks as holocaust victims remain one of the world’s best kept secrets of recent history. Everybody is mentioned in the Nazi crematories: Gyspies, gays, swingers (whites who like Jazz and niggaa dancing. But in history everybody thinks only white Jews went through hot ovens on Hitler’s orders. As quiet as it is kept, black people lived in Germany before, during and after the Jewish Holocaust. And through those three periods of times white German women went bonkers over the black man. As far back as World War 1, many blacks had been recruited into the German army from its African colonies. Others had later migrated to Germany. Blacks in North Africa and the German colonies were also killed and forced into labor camps to produce war materials and supplies.

Nazi Germans hated and perceived blacks to be an inferior race of people. Blacks were arrested, persecuted, placed in German concentration camps and executed prior to and during WW II. When the Jewish Holocaust began, black Germans were also targets, but unlike Jews, they fought hard against the mounting Nazism. For example, a black German named Lari Giles, was murdered by the Nazi SS police for the role that he played in leading a resistance group in his hometown of Dusseldorf.

The unstoppable Black Tanks units were the first to reach the infamous Dachau Concentration camp. Black Colonel Simmons tells how his unit personally drove their tanks through the concentration camp’s barbed wire fences and thick walls. Once inside, Colonel Simmons discovered one of the world’s best kept secrets. Of the approximately 9,000 prisoners in the extermination camp, nearly 6,000 were mulatto blacks. Only 3,000 were Jews. Simmons said the bodies coming out of the gas chambers were stacked up like cords of wood and some of the bodies on the bottom were still moving. Okay Hollywood when you gonna tell this true story in your propaganda films-and that’s real talk. Many students in our high schools only think 6 million Jews died in WWII because they have been conditioned to sympathized only for the humanity of the suffering of Jews and think Slavery benefited blacks.

More than three million blacks were registered in the United States military during World War II. Blacks served and died as front line combat soldiers, pilots and support personnel but justice and recognition continue to elude them. The holocaust accounts have focused on religious, not racial persecutions. Blacks died with and for Jews. But you don’t hear that or read it. Yet, as victims or soldiers, they remain an after-thought. Blacks have received none of the more than 52 billion paid to Holocaust victims since the end of World War II.

A, I'm a student of the Third Reich and WWII. Hmm.... on the subject of the Holocaust, I hardly know where to begin.

Well, #1. Jews try to appropriate the title "Holocaust" for their attempted genocide in WWII (1938-45?). While the name "holocaust" was indeed, coined by a Jew, he coined it for the ARMENIAN people whom Turkey attempted genocide upon in WWI!

Secondly, the "Jewish Holocaust" (along with others, particularly the Gypsies... btw, Germans putting homosexuals in the camps is totally suspect - most of those interned as 'homosexual' were simply dissidents, heterosexual dissidents, against the Third Reich. It was a handy charge to level against troublesome people who broke no real laws.... as in, made sarcastic, or just plain witty remarks about the Nazi leadership that pointed out the absurdity of dark-haired Hitler talking about Aryans are "blond" or the barely 5 feet tall cripple talking about the ideal German being tall and athletic, or big, fat Goering (speaking of 'homosexuals') prancing around Nazi meetings in a "pink tutu and tights" - that's right, the little girl ballerina costume :rolleyes: . In fact, Hitler's entire personal guard was "homosexuals." As well as the Storm Troopers' leader (these names keep escaping me!) and Hitler's former b/f, as well as the rest of the Storm Trooper leadership almost all of whom were ADMITTED homosexuals and subsequently ordered murdered by Hitler during "the night of the long knives."

See what I mean? It's hard to know so much about a subject without getting sidetracked by "detail.")

Anyhoo, the first holocaust of the 20th century was NOT the Armenians by the Turks. The second holocaust was not the Jewish/Gypsy holocaust by the Germans. It was not, in fact, even Germany's FIRST attempt at the genocide of a people. No, the first holocaust of the 20th century AND Germany's first genocide was of the Herero people in present-day Namibia.

Everything done to the Jews during WWII was "perfected" by the Germans on the Herero people. The Hereroes, in fact, suffered the additional fate of the Armenian people (Turks drove the Armenians into the desert to die of starvation and thirst; Germans did the exact same thing to the Hereroes, ALONG WITH starving and "medical" experimentation. In fact, the "doctor" who experimented on the Hereroes TAUGHT Josef Mengele, the "Angel of Death" at Auschwitz!)

article-0-03536EC0000005DC-117_468x384.jpg

Emaciated and close to death: Some of the few Herero who escaped the 1907 genocide

Read the thread below and weep for our people :10800::

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-south-africa-and-afro-pessimism.77176/page-3

The following article corroborates both of our posts, i.e., yours about mulatto Germans in concentration camps and mine about the Herero people:

Black German Holocaust Victims

So much of our history is lost to us because we often don't write the
history books, don't film the documentaries, or don't pass the accounts down
from generation to generation. One documentary now touring the film festival
circuit, telling us to "Always Remember" is "Black Survivors of the
Holocaust" (1997). Outside the U.S., the film is entitled "Hitler's
Forgotten Victims" (Afro-Wisdom Productions). It codifies another
dimension to the "Never Forget " Holocaust story-our dimension.

Did you know that in the 1920s, there were 24,000 Blacks living in Germany?
Neither did I. Here's how it happened, and how many of them were eventually
caught unawares by the events of the Holocaust.

Like most West European nations, Germany established colonies in Africa in
the late 1800s in what later became Togo, Cameroon, SPAN Namibia and
Tanzania. German genetic experiments began there, most notably involving
prisoners taken from the 1904 Heroro Massacre that left 60,000 Africans
dead, following a 4-year revolt against German colonization. After the
shellacking Germany received in World War I, it was stripped of its African
colonies in 1918.

As a spoil of war, the French were allowed to occupy Germany in the
Rhineland-a bitter piece of real estate that has gone back and forth between
the two nations for centuries. The French willfully deployed their own
colonized African soldiers as the occupying force. Germans viewed this as
the final insult of World War I, and, soon thereafter, 92% of them voted in
the Nazi party.

Hundreds of the African Rhineland-based soldiers intermarried with German
women and raised their children as Black Germans. In Mein Kampf, Hitler
wrote about his plans for these "Rhineland Bastards". When he came to
power, one of his first directives was aimed at these mixed-race children.
Underscoring Hitler's obsession with racial purity, by 1937, every
identified mixed-race child in the Rhineland had been forcibly sterilized,
in order to prevent further "race polluting", as Hitler termed it.

Hans Hauck, a Black Holocaust survivor and a victim of Hitler's mandatory
sterilization program, explained in the film "Hitler's Forgotten Victims"
that, when he was forced to undergo sterilization as a teenager, he was
given no anaesthetic. Once he received his sterilization certificate, he was
"free to go", so long as he agreed to have no sexual relations whatsoever
with Germans.

Although most Black Germans attempted to escape their fatherland, heading
for France where people like Josephine Baker were steadily aiding and
supporting the French Underground, many still encountered problems
elsewhere. Nations shut their doors to Germans, including the Black ones.
Some Black Germans were able to eke out a living during Hitler's reign of
terror by performing in Vaudeville shows, but many Blacks, steadfast in
their belief that they were German first, Black second, opted to remain in
Germany. Some fought with the Nazis (a few even became Lutwaffe pilots)!

Unfortunately, many Black Germans were arrested, charged with treason, and
shipped in cattle cars to concentration camps. Often these trains were so
packed with people and (equipped with no bathroom facilities or food), that,
after the four-day journey, box car doors were opened to piles of the dead
and dying. Once inside the concentration camps, Blacks were given the worst
jobs conceivable. Some Black American soldiers, who were captured and held
as prisoners of war, recounted that, while they were being starved and
forced into dangerous labour (violating the Geneva Convention), they were
still better off than Black German concentration camp detainees, who were
forced to do the unthinkable-man the crematoriums and work in labs where
genetic experiments were being conducted. As a final sacrifice, these
Blacks were killed every three months so that they would never be able to
reveal the inner workings of the "Final Solution".

In every story of Black oppression, no matter how we were enslaved,
shackled, or beaten, we always found a way to survive and to rescue others.
As a case in point, consider Johnny Voste, a Belgian resistance fighter who
was arrested in 1942 for alleged sabotage and then shipped to Dachau.
One of his jobs was stacking vitamin crates. Risking his own life, he
distributed hundreds of vitamins to camp detainees, which saved the lives of
many who were starving, weak, and ill-conditions exacerbated by extreme
vitamin deficiencies. His motto was "No, you can't have my life; I will fight for it."

According to Essex University's Delroy Constantine-Simms, there were Black
Germans who resisted Nazi Germany, such as Lari Gilges, who founded the
Northwest Rann-an organization of entertainers that fought the Nazis in his
home town of Dusseldorf-and who was murdered by the SS in 1933, the year
that Hitler came into power.

Little information remains about the numbers of Black Germans held in the
camps or killed under the Nazi regime. Some victims of the Nazi
sterilization project and Black survivors of the Holocaust are still alive
and telling their story in films such as "Black Survivors of the Nazi
Holocaust", but they must also speak out for justice, not just history.

Unlike Jews (in Israel and in Germany), Black Germans receive no war
reparations because their German citizenship was revoked (even though they
were German-born). The only pension they get is from those of us who are
willing to tell the world their stories and continue their battle for
recognition and compensation.

After the war, scores of Blacks who had somehow managed to survive the Nazi regime, were rounded up and tried as war criminals. Talk about the final insult! There are thousands of Black Holocaust stories, from the triangle
trade, to slavery in America, to the gas ovens in Germany. We often shy away
from hearing about our historical past because so much of it is painful;
however, we are in this struggle together for rights, dignity, and, yes,
reparations for wrongs done to us through the centuries. We need to always
remember so that we can take steps to ensure that these atrocities never
happen again.

For further information, read: Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi
Germany, by Hans J. Massaquoi.

p.s.

The present-day German government has apologized to the surviving Hereroes but ADAMANTLY refuse to even consider "reparations".... such as are being paid to not only the surviving Jews of the WWII, but to their CHILDREN as well!!

Like I said, I'm a student of WWII. Which means I know a lil bit 'bout dem black soldiers spoken of in the OP. My contribution.... :)

I was looking at a WWII program on TV. Lots of old dudes, old soldiers, talking about Omaha Beach and all the other fighting fields, tears in their eyes. Had a survivor of the Concentration Camps on, making the viewer tear up at his reminiscences of the last time he saw his parents and younger siblings, too young to work (for those really out of it - too young to work and you get gassed, as soon as you got off the train!)

As I'm watching this program about a private WWII museum with panzer tanks and wax figures of Hitler, Gen. Patton, the British general who smashed Rommel in North Africa, concentration camp figures, etc., it dawns on me.... where are the black heroes of WWII? Did they "edit out" any mention by Elie Weisel, the most prominent Jewish man of letters alive today, of black soldiers liberating the concentration camp HE was interred in as a child - Buchenwald, one of the worst camps during the war? At any rate, seems that even in documentaries, black soldiers are left out as if they were mere cooks and latrine men, not worthy of mention.

Documentaries are powerful if for no reason other than they show us images of people doing as well as 'talking/writing'. Thus, I present an "image" - behold its power!:

w29_04010465.jpg

An African American soldier of the 12th Armored Division, Seventh U.S. Army,
stands guard over a group of Nazi prisoners captured in a German forest in April 1945.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/ww2_17/w29_04010465.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back