Black People : Blacks Stake In The Immigration Debate:

What are YOU for?

Who are YOU against?

I must admit your countless threads etc. leave me with only guesses:

I know others like me who post on these threads need and want to know and understand what the truth is!

Or maybe others familiar with you and your posts (before I started posting on this board as well) already know...

So holla holla folks...

Thanks...

Later...

Peace...

Does anybody else have an opinion or opinions based on reading (or rereading) the article I've reposted (as in--with an open--not a closed--mind etc.)?

Y'see, I do recall and I haven't forgotten those anti latino comments, etc., which used to plague that other websote and/or the forums some of you bailed from, only nowadays to come across the same sort of stuff here, whereas a few aren't even as well informed about that aformentioned crap, on this one...

And, y'see, one can choose (the operative word) to feel or think things have always been as bad as they are nowadays, rather than track back, (as the author of the aformentioned article did), i. e., realizing and recognizing brown/black relations were once cordial and friendly, etc., where they weren't being underminded by mutual exploiters and oppressors of both peoples...

Our counterparts--here-- and long before the increasing numbers of 'illegals' (some of whom are merely returning to the lands their indigenous ancestors etc. roamed long before white or black people were here in equally large numbers in the first place)
had and has to do with black and indigenous relations etc., elsewhere on this part of the North American continent--whereas that's a long story for another day--and perhaps another poster will relate it via another thread:

Otherwise those folk were plagued by the same divide and conquer ploys...

So, what do the whites feel and think they 'owe' us, just because we speak the same lingo, etc. more like--what so many of us feel and think that they do?

The answer to those questions are pretty obvious!

Or why else are their 12 million illegals in this nation (given all of the rhetoric ad naseum about sealing off the borders etc. to the contrary)?

The answer to that question:

Because some members of the white status quo etc. are a bunch of liars and hypocrites!

Also-- because so many black folk forget what past generations did--rather than cry the blues about what today's blacks allegedly won't!

Can we ally ourselves with folks of other ethnic/racial backgrounds behind a common intent and purpose as well?

Other people of african descent around the Americas DO!

So it's not about being either 'good negroes' or 'bad *****hs':

It's about being a part of the problem (by the way of default) or choosing better means and ways to cope and deal with today's issues and problem (as in--be a part of the solution)...

Like them or loathe them or not care one way or the other:

Instead they didn't create the issues or the problems...

A class of white elitists who cared or care not who they exploit ad naseum in order to remain on the top ARE the issue and the problem!

Lose sight of that:

Then you'll wind up making enemies of friends and friends of our peoples enemies!

FYI...

Later...

First of all:

We're writing and talking about five centuries of white contact etc.

Second of all:

There are bigots and racists among all ethnic/racial groups...

Third of all:

Some descendants of ex slaves etc. do mimic and emulate their relations past slaveowners and/or their descendants...

On the other hand:

There are also people of african descent thruout the Americas...

So, let us not consider us--here--the be all and end all-- instead reestablish our relationship-- to them--everywhere else-- and we might wind up having the allies and advisors etc. we need and I want--i. e., to help us and them cope and deal-- with that other crap--here--too...

FYI...

CTJ

The same folk who send back starving black haitian refugees:

Now has 12 million undocumented brown people in its midst!

Both were and are choices...

The white status quo etc. of the USA:

The world's worst hypocrites...

Don't blame it all on the 'illegals':

They're just the pawns...

Yes...

Somebody else continues to play us all...

But only if we let them!

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back