Black People : Blacks Make the Best Slaves.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

I'm relatively new on here so I was wondering if any of you ever heard of this fool? What gets me is that he calls us slaves why making comments that shows that he himself has drunk the white man's kool-aid. I also don't see how and why he has a congregation looking at some of the comments he has made and I've seen many of his but IMO this has to be the most idiotic of the bunch. Later towards the end he touches on a subject that is currently being debated on this board now. I didn't know weather to shake my head or laugh.

He's uncle Ruckus without a doubt.

Peace!

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington

I'm relatively new on here so I was wondering if any of you ever heard of this fool? What gets me is that he calls us slaves why making comments that shows that he himself has drunk the white man's kool-aid. I also don't see how and why he has a congregation looking at some of the comments he has made and I've seen many of his but IMO this has to be the most idiotic of the bunch. Later towards the end he touches on a subject that is currently being debated on this board now. I didn't know weather to shake my head or laugh.

He's uncle Ruckus without a doubt.

Peace!

:SuN049:

As I was reading your post I was thinking "Uncle Ruckus" LOL

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
:SuN049:

As I was reading your post I was thinking "Uncle Ruckus" LOL

Without a doubt sista.:SuN049:

I first became aware of him shortly after Obama was seen to be a serious contender for the Presidency. I guess he saw this as an opportunity to get his 15 min.of fame because this is all he do,bash Obama and blacks as a whole.

Peace!

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Without a doubt sista.:SuN049:

I first became aware of him shortly after Obama was seen to be a serious contender for the Presidency. I guess he saw this as an opportunity to get his 15 min.of fame because this is all he do,bash Obama and blacks as a whole.

Peace!

medusanegrita

Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
He's wrong about the jews. I forget the exact numbers, but it was something like they started off at 300 and then quickly grew from that. I believe most of that growth came from intermixing with other cultures. I believe the original jews, as spoken in biblical exodus, are black. Everyone then was black, the division being cultural and religion, not racial. So if you wanted to be Jewish then, all you had to marry and convert and no one would be none the wiser. By the time of the exodus, they were like what? - 5000 plus? I pretty sure that was by intermixing.

As for him saying who isn't a man an who is slaves.... well that's the pot calling the kettle black and brainwashed ain't it?

I'm tired of hearing about black people who sold other black people into slavery - so what?

I'm pretty sure that doesn't account for the millions who ended up in slavery. Those who were sold into slavery were likely slaves to upper class blacks, people who been convicted of crime, prisoners of tribal wars, or just some old and young buck trying to make a buck. And guess what? - the people who sold their own people into slavery.... likely winded up in slavery themselves if they were caught out out of the confines of their compounds. You think whites discriminated? Likely not - a afrikan darkie was an afrikan darkie and they did not care what your status was. They were capturing and enslaving royalty and peasantry alike. Kunte Kinte himself might be a myth, but the composite story isn't.

And what he says about the ghettoes? A harsher but same point Bill Cosby in different skin and face. Same crap same pile. But he's even more delusional and self-hating elitist than BC.

Do black people make the best slaves? Yes, they do.
Their skin color makes them the most recognizable and detectable.
They are so passed the history of who they are, they have no idea who they are... even on the motherland. So they are ripe and open minded to propaganda to convince them that they are someone else or should worship someone else.
Those who rejected all of that, still don't know where we are going or what we should do.... and espouse getting back to a country that is still reeling from racism and colonial themselves.
When you don't know who you are or where you stand, you fall for anything. And we are so deluded.... including the negro elitist in the video.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Black People Politics : I'm doing the best I can for blacks, President Obama says Black People Politics 20
Discerning Black People Politics : Blacks May Die in a New Mid-East War Black People Politics 5
SwagII Black People Politics : The Black Experience is Still a Tragedy, Yet Some Blacks Support Our Oppressors! Black People Politics 0
HODEE African American History Culture : In 1850’s a Louisiana scientist Dr. Cartwright claimed to have discovered two new diseases peculiar to Blacks that he believed justified enslavement African American History Culture 0
Cory Corn Black People : Bill Gates Depopulation of Blacks Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ??? Black People Open Forum 4
OldSoul Black People : Blacks Without Borders: Chasing the American Dream in South Africa Black People Open Forum 0
blazejay Black People Politics : South Florida is worse for blacks Black People Politics 0
Discerning Health and Wellness : Can Blacks protect ourselves from the Coronavirus? Black Health and Wellness 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Beginnings of the Miscegenation of the Whites and Blacks Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black Money Business Jobs : In Context Series: Blacks in Energy Black Money Business Jobs 0
Perfection Black People Politics : Staged Freedom, Gimmicks & Parallels: 5 Arguments Showing How Blacks Are Sill Slaves Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
nilevalley Black People : A white man who wrote and ask blacks not to trust his race a honest one at last! Black People Open Forum 4
Sawyerloggingon Black People Politics : Why do so many blacks vote Democrat Black People Politics 59
Queenie Black People : Slavery of Blacks: who do you blame? Black People Open Forum 12
Bboanerge Black People : Let young Blacks know!...guess what ON DEMAND is showing right now, free?!! Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : BLACKS BEING TARGETED BY BOMBER IN TEXAS Black People Open Forum 15
nilevalley Black People : Would it be an national emergency if tens of thousands of blacks died from opioid overdose? Black People Open Forum 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Should blacks celebrate the fourth of July AACOOLDRE 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Dirty South: blacks owned Blacks too? AACOOLDRE 9
S Law Forum : States Are Quietly Resurrecting a Law That Makes It Easier to Kill Blacks Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : blacks targeted in san-diego-pool-shooting Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Big Reason Whites Are Richer Than Blacks in America Black Money Business Jobs 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : lawyer-calls-for-black-jurors-not-to-convict-blacks-who-kill-white-people Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : White Racism linked to fatal Heart Disease for blacks and whites Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: 'Being Dismissed by One Party and Taken for Granted by Another' Has Hurt Blacks Black People Politics 3
Enki Black People : How Blacks Are Treated In The Middle East. Black People Open Forum 0
Enki Black People Politics : It Is Sad When Blacks Are So Scared Of YT That They Can't Admit A Simple Truth. Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : Video: Texas officer says blacks have 'violent tendencies' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 19
bearwarrior Black People Politics : Question - why many Blacks are choosing Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 84
Jeneva Hinely Law Forum : When unequality with Blacks will stop? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
serious brother Law Forum : Blacks and Kangaroo Justice Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
HODEE Black Children : Teen birthrate hits all-time low, led by 50 percent decline among Hispanics and Blacks Black Children 2
nilevalley Black People : We are always complaining that "blacks aren't united enough" what are YOU doing to change this ? Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : American blacks don't know what politics is Black People Politics 123
Kemetstry Black People : 10 WORST STATES FOR BLACKS Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : CNN Employee Claims Blacks Are Passed Over for Promotions in Discrimination Lawsuit Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Al D Black People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks Have Had 10 Times Less Wealth For the Last 40 Years Black Money Business Jobs 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republican Senator: Blacks Are Poor Because They Eat “Fried Chicken” Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Untold Black History: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Alabama Is Making It Impossible for Blacks to Get Voter IDs Black People Politics 10
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACKS DENIED GUN PERMITS IN CHICAGO? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Popular hypertension drugs linked to worse heart health in blacks compared to whites Black Health and Wellness 1
HODEE Black People Politics : USA: Donald Trump to Blacks: Go Back to Africa Black People Politics 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How blacks were thought of in the Declaration of Independence AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 14 Amendment original intent for blacks AACOOLDRE 1