Black People : Blacks Make the Best Slaves.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Enki, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

I'm relatively new on here so I was wondering if any of you ever heard of this fool? What gets me is that he calls us slaves why making comments that shows that he himself has drunk the white man's kool-aid. I also don't see how and why he has a congregation looking at some of the comments he has made and I've seen many of his but IMO this has to be the most idiotic of the bunch. Later towards the end he touches on a subject that is currently being debated on this board now. I didn't know weather to shake my head or laugh.

He's uncle Ruckus without a doubt.

Peace!

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    :SuN049:

As I was reading your post I was thinking "Uncle Ruckus" LOL

3. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Without a doubt sista.:SuN049:

I first became aware of him shortly after Obama was seen to be a serious contender for the Presidency. I guess he saw this as an opportunity to get his 15 min.of fame because this is all he do,bash Obama and blacks as a whole.

Peace!

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447

5. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    He's wrong about the jews. I forget the exact numbers, but it was something like they started off at 300 and then quickly grew from that. I believe most of that growth came from intermixing with other cultures. I believe the original jews, as spoken in biblical exodus, are black. Everyone then was black, the division being cultural and religion, not racial. So if you wanted to be Jewish then, all you had to marry and convert and no one would be none the wiser. By the time of the exodus, they were like what? - 5000 plus? I pretty sure that was by intermixing.

As for him saying who isn't a man an who is slaves.... well that's the pot calling the kettle black and brainwashed ain't it?

I'm tired of hearing about black people who sold other black people into slavery - so what?

I'm pretty sure that doesn't account for the millions who ended up in slavery. Those who were sold into slavery were likely slaves to upper class blacks, people who been convicted of crime, prisoners of tribal wars, or just some old and young buck trying to make a buck. And guess what? - the people who sold their own people into slavery.... likely winded up in slavery themselves if they were caught out out of the confines of their compounds. You think whites discriminated? Likely not - a afrikan darkie was an afrikan darkie and they did not care what your status was. They were capturing and enslaving royalty and peasantry alike. Kunte Kinte himself might be a myth, but the composite story isn't.

And what he says about the ghettoes? A harsher but same point Bill Cosby in different skin and face. Same crap same pile. But he's even more delusional and self-hating elitist than BC.

Do black people make the best slaves? Yes, they do.
    Their skin color makes them the most recognizable and detectable.
    They are so passed the history of who they are, they have no idea who they are... even on the motherland. So they are ripe and open minded to propaganda to convince them that they are someone else or should worship someone else.
    Those who rejected all of that, still don't know where we are going or what we should do.... and espouse getting back to a country that is still reeling from racism and colonial themselves.
    When you don't know who you are or where you stand, you fall for anything. And we are so deluded.... including the negro elitist in the video.

6. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I agree,I've been reading a lot lately about history and finding e were apart of many cultures and civilizations,and their is proof in the form of art,pottery, and clothing to prove this.

My point exactly.

I think it's brought up to say that it' wasn't the white man's fault I guess. IMO it doesn't put the white race in the clear with me because many of them think view and feel about us just as they did back then.

Our enslavement IMO was like no other,we were stripped of everything that made us who we were and given an identity that was not our own.

Yeah even though I believe in personal responsibility and everyone else,I also acknowledge obstacles and situations that many of us see as being impossible to overcome.Really how can you convince a person that has bankrolls in his pocket to give that up and go to school and have to work years for what it took him only a few weeks to make. I've seen it.

You've touch on a point here that bothers me,I from time to time ask black youth that are in school about prominent blacks in their history and it's a shame they know nothing except MLK,Eli,and Harriet. But they know a great deal about white history and historical figures in it. It's seems the further we get from the struggle the more we forget who and what we are.

Many of us don't see that we are under a multi-prong attack. To me,it seems the schools are determine to teach as little about us and our history as possible. That is why I hold my own black history class at home,I use any and all resources I can find,I even use the members views and insights on this board.

Peace!

7. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    This guy gets on my nerves! I have listened to a few of his clips giving him the benefit of the doubt and hoping that he just had an odd way of making a point, but every time he comes close to making a valid point, he destroys that chance to make a valid point with something utterly ridiculous and nonsensical. I really can't stand this guy.

8. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    You guys are listening to man who is using the bible as an accurate historical document and for comparative research?..**suck teeth**!

The Europeans pretty much killed off half of the native populations(and some places in the Caribbean ALL) in the every part of the world they set foot in with their nasty diseases(measles, chicken pox,BLACK PLAGUE etc) hence the reason why native Americans where not/ could not be enslaved en masse....:fyi:

9. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    I agree with what he's saying. Black people in America love whites. They love to swin in a life of sin. It's sicken to me. But what can I do about it? Everyone needs to get out of the US as soon as possible. Our lives are in danger.

10. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094