Black Spirituality Religion : Blacks In The Bible

Question:

WHAT Arcaheological EVIDENCE exists that that confirms that any Biblical Patriarch, Matriarch or personality were indeed 'Black people'?

I am NOT talking about what scriptures say, or what people believe to be true. I am asking in regards to ARTIFACTS depicting BLACK PEOPLE as "Abraham", "Jacob", "Israel", "Noah", "Isaac" "Shem", "Moses" et al...

In FACT, the ONLY artifacts concerning any Biblical personage which I know of that exists is that of NIMROD.

I am not going to argue that the Biblical Patriarchs etc. were not Black people, I am only asking for the PROOF.

If one can answer this question with evidence then you have found not only the Key of Life but the Key to the Death and Destruction of World High-Culture and the root of the global Armageddon inwhich we find ourselves in and on the brink of impending doom as 20012 appraoches.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Excellent question and consequence brother omowalejabali:

Although extra biblical proof exists in archaeological evidences, etc..., its very difficult to color identify these proofs and connect such to Black folk. Notwithstanding, to do so, moves away from a position of given, rendering the effort to be one in absurdity. For example, how do you prove a given or why should a given be proven?

Especially when the facts have been distorted, the degree to which the information has largely become unrecognizable and color neutral. I point to and agree with a similar position taken in the compilation of your work, Introduction to the Bible with Complexion:

omowalejabali, Dec 6, 2011

As with any work based on human genealogy, there are areas of speculation, some of mythic and legendary proportions, while others are obviously contradictory and historical fabrication. What I have attempted in this work is to establish common reference points so that African/Black people can use this body of information to assist in their own family research, while understanding some of the historical events which have been purposely white-washed, erased and plagarised

then codified into Western European spirituality/religious systems. I grant permission for the contents of these documents to be shared for educational purposes and human enlightenment.

Hetep'tah!

We recognize part of the given, which steeps this deep history to be the land mass of Africa, Northern Africa, Alkebu-lan or Afuraka/Afuraitkait, depending upon the desired school of thought:

Northern-Africa-Map.jpg

Also, there is much proof that Europeans/White people are not antecedent to Black people, and that we, Black people, are eponymous. With this kind of information in search of the basis of fact, we continue to unravel and uncover his-story.

Peace In,

.......Excellent question and consequence brother omowalejabali:

Although extra biblical proof exists in archaeological evidences, etc..., its very difficult to color identify these proofs and connect such to Black folk. Notwithstanding, to do so, moves away from a position of given, rendering the effort to be one in absurdity. For example, how do you prove a given or why should a given be proven?

Especially when the facts have been distorted, the degree to which the information has largely become unrecognizable and color neutral. I point to and agree with a similar position taken in the compilation of your work, Introduction to the Bible with Complexion:

We recognize part of the given, which steeps this deep history to be the land mass of Africa, Northern Africa, Alkebu-lan or Afuraka/Afuraitkait, depending upon the desired school of thought:

Northern-Africa-Map.jpg

Also, there is much proof that Europeans/White people are not antecedent to Black people, and that we, Black people, are eponymous. With this kind of information in search of the basis of fact, we continue to unravel and uncover his-story.

Peace In,
Thanks for your response. Of course I must agree if for no other reason the archaeological proof in the artifacts depicting nimrod who of course is of African descent.

Thanks for your response. Of course I must agree if for no other reason the archaeological proof in the artifacts depicting nimrod who of course is of African descent.

Brother Clyde, I have a book you may be interested in and will explain later. Peace!

.......Not a problem Brother omowalejabali, I await the information and book reference.

Peace In,

.......Not a problem Brother omowalejabali, I await the information and book reference.

Peace In,
Just wondering if you have this book. I have a pdf file on my mobile device but cant find the site to download for my pc. So this is a separate link. You minght find it interesting.

http://frombabylontotimbuktu.blogspot.com/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back