Black People : blacks in amerikkkan military why???

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
knowing the history and strategies of european hegemony. knowing the history of europeans conquoring strategies. knowing that they have , still, and always will use people from the group their "conquoring" to fight the battle for them. it urks me when i see so many blacks joing this military. yeah i know their strugling , they need a check, its paying 4 college blah blah blah. i knew of a man who was homeless so he enlisted, i overstand the reasons behind that but does that make it right?

the u.s. would not have the man power necessary to "take over" if it were not for the large # of aa's/latinos in the military. even in iraq where they are using other iraqis to fight 4 them. this is an age old problem, people who can only see money so they join forces with those whom are destroying their homes and peoples. i live in va beach, the military is big here. while driving past the naval base the other day i found it depressing the amout of aa soldiers driving into the base. many of these soldiers are voting 4 bush (so they say) will we ever learn???

ive read posts where former military blks supported both gulf wars saying its necessary to kill and get killed countless iraqis and u.s. people over controlling oil prices. rather than switching to diesel or electroni/gasoline vehicles, or coming up with a new energy all together ( they say a # of scientists working on the latter have been found dead latley).

when will we stop doing the white mans job 4 hi? is that not a huge reason 4 the condition of this world today??

peace world

if we r going to complain about this gov, and their foreign policy we should stop assisting them. there are many ways to get paid up in here with out helping the u.s. murder the world.

it used to be guns and rum,now adays its tuition and mortgage. so if there was ever a rebelion or uprising in the u.s.(amongst aa's)...should these troops help put an end to that?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back