Jails / Prisons : Blacks, Drugs, and the Prison System

Ralfa'il said:
I think America has more addicts than Holland (per capita too) and other Western countries because we have more stresses and pressures in life.
we have more stress than other places because the white devils here CHOSE STRESS!

they love it. the more pain, the better, for them.

it is a CHOICE!

most young people in the US don't know any better and so they accept the garbage as "that's the way it is" and they do not protest.
the devils have got the young people to accept and eat any mess that they put down.
that's why this country is worse each year.

when you hear the elders talk about the good old days, that's real.
it was better until the devils decided they wanted more pain.

the most important thing i can tell you is this is a CHOICE and as such it can be reversed.
if young black people decide they want it different and make a move, it will change.
as long as the young accept their place on the plantation as taught to them by BET, there will never be a change and we will continue to suffer.

Whoa!

Whoa! this is a big one. I don't know where to begin. Let's face it, some people need to be in jail. Black and white. Everyone has an excuse for why they did it. Traumatic childhood, dysfunctional family, sexual abuse, etc. I have to agree with most of you in that this country was founded on abuse. It needs it to run. Prison reform is definitely warranted.

Solutions are what we need. Education is the key, as always. One person said that "they put you on drugs," I beg to differ. You, the addict started using drugs. Addictions, criminal activity, all are the result of Bad choices. You have to make choices. We've all made mistakes. It's how big. As adults we all have to and are expected to make the right Choices We must start with out children. Most of whom know the words to more raps, and new dances than anything else. Education will keep them off of drugs, out of gangs, out of jail, out of bed engaging in early sexual behavior and in the library.

Duchesse said:
Whoa! this is a big one. I don't know where to begin. Let's face it, some people need to be in jail. Black and white. Everyone has an excuse for why they did it. Traumatic childhood, dysfunctional family, sexual abuse, etc. I have to agree with most of you in that this country was founded on abuse. It needs it to run. Prison reform is definitely warranted.

Solutions are what we need. Education is the key, as always. One person said that "they put you on drugs," I beg to differ. You, the addict started using drugs. Addictions, criminal activity, all are the result of Bad choices. You have to make choices. We've all made mistakes. It's how big. As adults we all have to and are expected to make the right Choices We must start with out children. Most of whom know the words to more raps, and new dances than anything else. Education will keep them off of drugs, out of gangs, out of jail, out of bed engaging in early sexual behavior and in the library.
this is the standard, white devil, conservative line.
this is what you are supposed to think.
this is what you are supposed to say.
this is the trick.

here you focus on the choices made by the rats in the maze while totally ignoring those who constructed the maze and set the rats in it.

if i put ANYONE into the right conditions they will make the same bad choices.
it's called brainwashing.
check out Pavlov.
check out Orwell.

what we need to do is stop focusing on the micro and examine the macro.
who built the maze? why?
how can they be directly interdicted?
how can the rats climb out of the maze and attack the rat runner?

i know the first step is to stop eating the garbage he is feeding you.

wake up.
clean up.
stand up.

then ***** the devil up!

James

most young people in the US don't know any better and so they accept the garbage as "that's the way it is" and they do not protest.
the devils have got the young people to accept and eat any mess that they put down.
that's why this country is worse each year.

Once again, I agree.....

Word is bond, most modern revolutions (Iran, Cuba, ect.) are sparked by college students.

Ralfa'il said:
Word is bond, most modern revolutions (Iran, Cuba, etc.) are sparked by college students.
true, that is why BET is important in keeping the young people distracted.
this is why BET and Clear Channel are worth so much money.
they keep the youth down.

if black youth should start thinking about things............. :flamet:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back