Black Relationships : Blacks and Whites romantically involved; why does it happen?

John Williams

BANNED
Jul 12, 2014
Peace Family (all people who are not White,)

I saw an interracial couple (Black female & White male) and I wanted to ask this question here. Why do Black women get romantically involved with White men? and why do Black men get romantically involved with White women? What are the Black people who engage in these relationship thinking as far as why the would get romantically involved with a White?

Myself I would get romantically involved with any race except White. I believe that Whites are natural enemies to all people who are not White, and their (Whites) behavior proves it.

So, why do these relationships (Blacks romantically involved with Whites) happen? What do you think?

Myself I would get romantically involved with any race except White. I believe that Whites are natural enemies to all people who are not White, and their (Whites) behavior proves it.

Curious..do you think the Asian race has a love affair with you? They follow you in the store just like Yt does, maybe even more.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back