Black Relationships : Blacks and Whites romantically involved; why does it happen?

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
I respect your right to your view my brother but for me only God (by Whom I mean the Entity represented in the Bible's story of Adam) should be worshiped.
I have no such beliefs in the monotheistic deity. Plus my idea of worship is really no different than love

Storymaster

Banned
Feb 16, 2015
Peace Family (all people who are not White,)

I saw an interracial couple (Black female & White male) and I wanted to ask this question here. Why do Black women get romantically involved with White men? and why do Black men get romantically involved with White women? What are the Black people who engage in these relationship thinking as far as why the would get romantically involved with a White?

Myself I would get romantically involved with any race except White. I believe that Whites are natural enemies to all people who are not White, and their (Whites) behavior proves it.

So, why do these relationships (Blacks romantically involved with Whites) happen? What do you think?
...you're biased...it's been going on since the beginning of time!

KMeister

Dec 27, 2013
Peace Family (all people who are not White,)

I saw an interracial couple (Black female & White male) and I wanted to ask this question here. Why do Black women get romantically involved with White men? and why do Black men get romantically involved with White women? What are the Black people who engage in these relationship thinking as far as why the would get romantically involved with a White?

Myself I would get romantically involved with any race except White. I believe that Whites are natural enemies to all people who are not White, and their (Whites) behavior proves it.

So, why do these relationships (Blacks romantically involved with Whites) happen? What do you think?
I suspect these relationships happen for the same reason all other relationships happen: two people met each other and fell in love. It's the law of nature. When people are mixed together they're going to form relationships.

When I see two people together gazing into each other's eyes, smiling, holding hands, hugging, etc., I rejoice and say "Good for them!" whatever their race or sexual orientation. If they're even half as happy and blessed as my bride (for the past 20 years) and I have been, they are fortunate indeed.

KMeister

Dec 27, 2013
You should worship your spouse. That is the person which will walk by you side until the twilight.
As the saying goes: On one's deathbed no one ever says, "I wish I had spent more time at the office.

That's why I don't understand all the wailing and knashing of teeth about people who have fallen in love regardless of the color of their skin.

When the time comes for one to take his/her last breath I hope someone special will be sitting next to him/her, joined at the hands, kissing that person's on the forehead and whispering," As you leave this life, my darling, know that the love we have shared all these years has been beautiful." Would anyone frown at witnessing such a scene because the joined hands do no exactly match in skin color?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: