Black Relationships : Blacks and Whites romantically involved; why does it happen?

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
But yes thats exactly what I was saying. Most blacks when they do HAPPEN to marry will marry each other. The issue is they are marrying each other at such a low rate and that maybe a symptom of a bigger problem.
This is what I got out of your first comment. There is a bigger problem.

The title of this thread even points to a bigger problem, if we rather think about IR couples before we even try to fix what's wrong in our own backyard.

Shalai

Aug 7, 2014
This is what I got out of your first comment. There is a bigger problem.

The title of this thread even points to a bigger problem, if we rather think about IR couples before we even try to fix what's wrong in our own backyard.
True. Many people are working with alot of hurt feelings. This leads to some of our people playing TIT for TAT.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Well, count me out on da "club," but I get you. I mean, how does one measure/count relationships that last for a night, a week, 10 years? Marriage is the ONLY measurable criteria. Not to mention that ~90% of black men when they marry, marry black women.... and ~95% of black women when they marry, marry black women. Reading comprehension is what is missing in this bogus, wannabe convo which would count one night stands as a "relationship."

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
So marriage is on the decline for EVERY demographic (which I think everybody already knew :10500: ). What does the decline in marriage have to do with the topic of blacks and whites romantically involved? Or is the declining marriage rate supposed to be a result of blacks and whites being romantically involved? :11200:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.