Black Relationships : Blacks and Whites romantically involved; why does it happen?

But yes thats exactly what I was saying. Most blacks when they do HAPPEN to marry will marry each other. The issue is they are marrying each other at such a low rate and that maybe a symptom of a bigger problem.
This is what I got out of your first comment. There is a bigger problem.

The title of this thread even points to a bigger problem, if we rather think about IR couples before we even try to fix what's wrong in our own backyard.

This is what I got out of your first comment. There is a bigger problem.

The title of this thread even points to a bigger problem, if we rather think about IR couples before we even try to fix what's wrong in our own backyard.
True. Many people are working with alot of hurt feelings. This leads to some of our people playing TIT for TAT.

Well, count me out on da "club," but I get you. I mean, how does one measure/count relationships that last for a night, a week, 10 years? Marriage is the ONLY measurable criteria. Not to mention that ~90% of black men when they marry, marry black women.... and ~95% of black women when they marry, marry black women. Reading comprehension is what is missing in this bogus, wannabe convo which would count one night stands as a "relationship."

So marriage is on the decline for EVERY demographic (which I think everybody already knew :10500: ). What does the decline in marriage have to do with the topic of blacks and whites romantically involved? Or is the declining marriage rate supposed to be a result of blacks and whites being romantically involved? :11200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back