Black Relationships : Blacks and Whites romantically involved; why does it happen?

John Williams

Banned
Jul 12, 2014
Peace Family (all people who are not White,)

I saw an interracial couple (Black female & White male) and I wanted to ask this question here. Why do Black women get romantically involved with White men? and why do Black men get romantically involved with White women? What are the Black people who engage in these relationship thinking as far as why the would get romantically involved with a White?

Myself I would get romantically involved with any race except White. I believe that Whites are natural enemies to all people who are not White, and their (Whites) behavior proves it.

So, why do these relationships (Blacks romantically involved with Whites) happen? What do you think?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Myself I would get romantically involved with any race except White. I believe that Whites are natural enemies to all people who are not White, and their (Whites) behavior proves it.
Curious..do you think the Asian race has a love affair with you? They follow you in the store just like Yt does, maybe even more.

Peace!

John Williams

Banned
Jul 12, 2014
Curious..do you think the Asian race has a love affair with you? They follow you in the store just like Yt does, maybe even more.

Peace!
Asians have not gone around the world mistreating and trying to conquer all non-Asians in the name of Asian supremacy like the STINKing evil Whites have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Beginnings of the Miscegenation of the Whites and Blacks Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Big Reason Whites Are Richer Than Blacks in America Black Money Business Jobs 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : White Racism linked to fatal Heart Disease for blacks and whites Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Popular hypertension drugs linked to worse heart health in blacks compared to whites Black Health and Wellness 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Whites used Declaration Of Ind...against blacks AACOOLDRE 1
T Black People : Blacks vs. Whites Black People Open Forum 106
RAPTOR Black People : The Wealth Gap Between Blacks and Whites Is Even More Enormous (and Shameful) Than You Think Black People Open Forum 27
chuck Black People : It's Not Just About Blacks Vs. Whites Around The Globe! Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Blacks And Whites: What Do I Or They Have To Prove? Black People Open Forum 2
C Black People : An example of what it would sound like if the media portrayed whites like it portrays blacks... Black People Open Forum 0
Jahari Kavi Black People : Whites using scare tactics and threats of guns to scare Blacks Black People Open Forum 2
Enki Black People : How Blacks are demonized in the media, and not whites. Black People Open Forum 391
Egmond Codfried African American History Culture : BLACKS CIVILIZED AND CHRISTIANIZED THE PAGAN HELL OUT OF WHITES 1100-1848 African American History Culture 3
chuck Black People : Why Even Progressive Whites And Blacks Can't Or Won't Black People Open Forum 0
Mad Skillz Black People : Khalil Gibran Muhammad:Both blacks and whites avoid facing contraditions in society Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Farrakhan on whites telling Blacks to go back to Africa Black People Open Forum 11
MsInterpret Black People : Whites unemployment falls...Blacks goes up - Highest in 27 yrs Black People Open Forum 42
Destee Law Forum : Blacks Have No Rights Whites are Bound to Respect Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Do Blacks Kill Whites Because They're White? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Money Business Jobs : Net Worth for Whites 6 Times Higher Than Blacks Black Money Business Jobs 3
D Black People : Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds Black People Open Forum 6
King Tubbs Black People : Blacks who marry whites Black People Open Forum 18
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Zimbabwe: Whites Kneel before Blacks asking Forgiveness Chief Elder Osiris 0
K Black People : Whites Accept Non-Blacks Black People Open Forum 4
Isaiah Pan Africanism : AL-JAHIZ AND THE BOOK OF THE GLORY OF THE BLACKS OVER THE WHITES African American History Culture 1
D Blacks don't breastfeed as readily as whites, U.S. study says Black Health and Wellness 1
D Black People : Prejudiced blacks and prejudices whites keep black businesses down in MS. (Vid incl) Black People Open Forum 7
I Black People : Top FIFTEEN white Crimes Blamed on Blacks (& non-whites) Black People Open Forum 43
Destee Black People : Blacks with Whites - In The Media Black People Open Forum 29
KWABENA Black People : WHITES WRITING ABOUT BLACKS Black People Open Forum 10
P Chlamydia among Blacks is 6x higher than Whites!! Black Health and Wellness 26
Queenie Oral Health in Blacks, Worse than Whites Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE African American History Culture : In 1850’s a Louisiana scientist Dr. Cartwright claimed to have discovered two new diseases peculiar to Blacks that he believed justified enslavement African American History Culture 0
Cory Corn Black People : Bill Gates Depopulation of Blacks Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ??? Black People Open Forum 4
OldSoul Black People : Blacks Without Borders: Chasing the American Dream in South Africa Black People Open Forum 0
blazejay Black People Politics : South Florida is worse for blacks Black People Politics 0
Discerning Health and Wellness : Can Blacks protect ourselves from the Coronavirus? Black Health and Wellness 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
Perfection Black Money Business Jobs : In Context Series: Blacks in Energy Black Money Business Jobs 0
Perfection Black People Politics : Staged Freedom, Gimmicks & Parallels: 5 Arguments Showing How Blacks Are Sill Slaves Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
nilevalley Black People : A white man who wrote and ask blacks not to trust his race a honest one at last! Black People Open Forum 4
Sawyerloggingon Black People Politics : Why do so many blacks vote Democrat Black People Politics 59
Queenie Black People : Slavery of Blacks: who do you blame? Black People Open Forum 12
Bboanerge Black People : Let young Blacks know!...guess what ON DEMAND is showing right now, free?!! Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : BLACKS BEING TARGETED BY BOMBER IN TEXAS Black People Open Forum 15
nilevalley Black People : Would it be an national emergency if tens of thousands of blacks died from opioid overdose? Black People Open Forum 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Should blacks celebrate the fourth of July AACOOLDRE 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Dirty South: blacks owned Blacks too? AACOOLDRE 9