Black Spirituality Religion : Blacks and Occult Power

rasembi aunk

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 10, 2008

Black People and Occult Power

The ONLY way for black people to get out of the predicament that we are in is to exercise our spiritual power by re-learning our occult sciences. We need to start setting up our ancestral shrines and making connections to our deceased loved ones known and unknowned so that they may give us messages, warnings and much needed information on how to conduct our lives. We should also try to learn some form of divination whether it be the tarot, the obi, the I-ching so that we will know the spiritual nature surrounding a situation so that we may avoid unnecessary pitfalls and failures. Black people should also be trying to learn some kind of spiritual system such as Ifa, Voudoun or even the hoodoo of the southern U.S. so that we make perform rituals so that we may manipulate events to our advantage.

I live in New York City and I’ve seen jews do there rituals at night to buy out and take over entire blocks. They would, in groups of 6, circle a block dozens of times while chanting their prayers and filling the area with their magical intent that they WILL buy the block whatever the obstacles. The Chinese also do a magical celebration to evoke their ancestors and deities every year near the Chinese new year in order to make their business’ more profitable. None of these groups as a whole are hurting for money. There is absolutely no reason that we should not be doing the same. But most of yall are still stuck on this Christianity thing that was given to you by the same people who enslaved you. Do you really believe that white people are going to give you something “as is” with power to defeat them. Not!!! Magically, there is power in the bible if you know how to use it but you will not find out how to use it in today’s African-american Christian church. There are some hoodoo practitioners down south who could teach you but they are very few these days. Praying to the lord is not going to help one bit!! Think about it. We as a collective have been practicing x-anity since we have been here and where has it gotten us. NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start getting together and burning some candles, incense, herbs. and focusing our intent on some goals that will empower us financially, physically, spiritually and emotionally..Because praying to the lord ain’t going to do it.!!!!!!!!

Check out the history of Boukman!

rasembi aunk said:

Black People and Occult Power

The ONLY way for black people to get out of the predicament that we are in is to exercise our spiritual power by re-learning our occult sciences. We need to start setting up our ancestral shrines and making connections to our deceased loved ones known and unknowned so that they may give us messages, warnings and much needed information on how to conduct our lives. We should also try to learn some form of divination whether it be the tarot, the obi, the I-ching so that we will know the spiritual nature surrounding a situation so that we may avoid unnecessary pitfalls and failures. Black people should also be trying to learn some kind of spiritual system such as Ifa, Voudoun or even the hoodoo of the southern U.S. so that we make perform rituals so that we may manipulate events to our advantage.

I live in New York City and I’ve seen jews do there rituals at night to buy out and take over entire blocks. They would, in groups of 6, circle a block dozens of times while chanting their prayers and filling the area with their magical intent that they WILL buy the block whatever the obstacles. The Chinese also do a magical celebration to evoke their ancestors and deities every year near the Chinese new year in order to make their business’ more profitable. None of these groups as a whole are hurting for money. There is absolutely no reason that we should not be doing the same. But most of yall are still stuck on this Christianity thing that was given to you by the same people who enslaved you. Do you really believe that white people are going to give you something “as is” with power to defeat them. Not!!! Magically, there is power in the bible if you know how to use it but you will not find out how to use it in today’s African-american Christian church. There are some hoodoo practitioners down south who could teach you but they are very few these days. Praying to the lord is not going to help one bit!! Think about it. We as a collective have been practicing x-anity since we have been here and where has it gotten us. NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start getting together and burning some candles, incense, herbs. and focusing our intent on some goals that will empower us financially, physically, spiritually and emotionally..Because praying to the lord ain’t going to do it.!!!!!!!!
Also get info on Azzazel Bey, and Azzariah Bey (Sirius Times) they have some DVD s you might be interested in.
Also in Harlem try to find "Great Seal" Moors they will inform you when these 2 scientists are in NY

A couple of Djedi Knights !!!!!

rasembi aunk said:
Azzaziel and Azzariah are the same person and I've known him for about 7 years. Yes, we talk about this topic on 125th street at his stand alot.
Brother you see that is the main problem right there that we discuss on all boards.
You mentioned the Hasidim(Satmar) and the Chinese(I Ho Chuan?)
Here are men,
who can go into a meeting hall of other men, and drop science with those
of the same race,
of the same political ideaology,
of the same spiritual intent,
then go home to a wife,
who has the interest of all of thier people at heart, send his children to a school that emphasises thier cultue and their political and spritual aspirations of thier nation, Now when you got that, you are walking around with real power!!!!!!
Now if brothers like you and Bey could have something like that!!!
we as a people, would be.......

But Steve Cokely will tell you plain, there are folks using roots to prevent just that.

That is why I say many of us are like the Djedi in the desert.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back