Black Spirituality Religion : Blacks and Occult Power

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by rasembi aunk, Jan 30, 2008.

1. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

Black People and Occult Power

The ONLY way for black people to get out of the predicament that we are in is to exercise our spiritual power by re-learning our occult sciences. We need to start setting up our ancestral shrines and making connections to our deceased loved ones known and unknowned so that they may give us messages, warnings and much needed information on how to conduct our lives. We should also try to learn some form of divination whether it be the tarot, the obi, the I-ching so that we will know the spiritual nature surrounding a situation so that we may avoid unnecessary pitfalls and failures. Black people should also be trying to learn some kind of spiritual system such as Ifa, Voudoun or even the hoodoo of the southern U.S. so that we make perform rituals so that we may manipulate events to our advantage.

I live in New York City and I’ve seen jews do there rituals at night to buy out and take over entire blocks. They would, in groups of 6, circle a block dozens of times while chanting their prayers and filling the area with their magical intent that they WILL buy the block whatever the obstacles. The Chinese also do a magical celebration to evoke their ancestors and deities every year near the Chinese new year in order to make their business’ more profitable. None of these groups as a whole are hurting for money. There is absolutely no reason that we should not be doing the same. But most of yall are still stuck on this Christianity thing that was given to you by the same people who enslaved you. Do you really believe that white people are going to give you something “as is” with power to defeat them. Not!!! Magically, there is power in the bible if you know how to use it but you will not find out how to use it in today’s African-american Christian church. There are some hoodoo practitioners down south who could teach you but they are very few these days. Praying to the lord is not going to help one bit!! Think about it. We as a collective have been practicing x-anity since we have been here and where has it gotten us. NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start getting together and burning some candles, incense, herbs. and focusing our intent on some goals that will empower us financially, physically, spiritually and emotionally..Because praying to the lord ain’t going to do it.!!!!!!!!

2. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Check out the history of Boukman!

Also get info on Azzazel Bey, and Azzariah Bey (Sirius Times) they have some DVD s you might be interested in.
    Also in Harlem try to find "Great Seal" Moors they will inform you when these 2 scientists are in NY

3. rasembi aunk

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Azzaziel and Azzariah are the same person and I've known him for about 7 years. Yes, we talk about this topic on 125th street at his stand alot.

4. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    A couple of Djedi Knights !!!!!

Brother you see that is the main problem right there that we discuss on all boards.
    You mentioned the Hasidim(Satmar) and the Chinese(I Ho Chuan?)
    Here are men,
    who can go into a meeting hall of other men, and drop science with those
    of the same race,
    of the same political ideaology,
    of the same spiritual intent,
    then go home to a wife,
    who has the interest of all of thier people at heart, send his children to a school that emphasises thier cultue and their political and spritual aspirations of thier nation, Now when you got that, you are walking around with real power!!!!!!
    Now if brothers like you and Bey could have something like that!!!
    we as a people, would be.......

But Steve Cokely will tell you plain, there are folks using roots to prevent just that.

That is why I say many of us are like the Djedi in the desert.

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    real talk

^^ we just don't realize how truly powerful we are.........

man would make one strong fist.........

I'm learning.. still really young and not disciplined.... soul is ready... mind and body need to catch up....... easy to get distracted .......

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    A few years ago I went to visit my mom in Las Vegas and noticed something similar. At the same time in the day a group of jewish folks used to go around certain areas in Summerlin as if they were just talking a walk with a rather large contingent.

When I was living for a while in Vegas last year I visited mom and noticed that there was a considerably larger number of these jews. I asked mom about this and she told me, "yeah, they're everywhere now".

When I was gorwing up in los angeles and in high school, I lived in the heavily jewish zfairfax District and the high school I wnet to had a majority jewish population. Fairfax and Melrose Ave's were lined with jewish stores. It was a garment and restaurant district. Same thing. There was a time in the day when the jewish elders used to walk around the school and certain blocks nearby. Same thing on Pico Blvd near where I lived. And they were nto just shopping. I used to wonder why the kids were'nt in school then it dawned on me that they had temples nearby, which also had private schools, and they used to let the kids out, or maybe it was part of a school service.

Knowing where they get their occult power from, it reminded me of stories that used to circulate about my relatives in new orleans and how the elders used to go outside of the city and meet near the bayou and hold meeting. My dad, who lived in new mexico near the rio grande told me similar stories about blacks and indians who used to have ceremonies where they would go out to the river and hold ceremony while another group on the mexican side of the river would meet and hold a similar ritual.

It seems that our people lost a great deal of that power after hurricane Katrina, but I also believe that the present generations have lost those traditions and this is leading to our demise as a people. We are losing, and in many instances, lost the protection of our Ancestors.

Something else. Last week I was doing some research on my great-grandmothers family from New Orleans, surname CARABY. I found in this that Marie Laveau was part of the bloodline. I kinda thought that was possible in the past but for some reason I got more interested and found she at one time belonged to the same church as my family. St. Ann's.

Im sure none of my family, whats left of it, would even acknowledge a relationship even though its relatively easy to prove. And there are church records easily traceable.

I remember once being told that we have the protection of our Ancestors so long as we keep them in remembrance. Im sure this is a reality for me in many of the trials and tribulations I have survived.

However, my question is since our "occult power" has been effectively demonized, how do we take this power back and teach our youth the value of these traditions without being locked into insane asylums?

7. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    blacks and occult power...

eeny beeny chili beeny the spirits are about to speak!

8. rasembi aunk

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

We should just teach them at home without publicizing and tell them not to tell anyone about what they do. If seen doing any ceremonies and people start to ask, just tell them that it's some kind of "kwanza" thing. Be creative, we can think of something.

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    However, my question is since our "occult power" has been effectively demonized, how do we take this power back and teach our youth the value of these traditions without being locked into insane asylums?

^^

we have the right to practice spirituality however we chose....

if they ask i don't answer them cause they ain't the boss of me...

sounds childish..... but ain't no secrets... they scared of us.... they fear us... always have... always will........

i don't fear them..... cause weather i walk on egg shells or flip them the byrd.... their ultimate goal remains unchanged... they will not control me...... they will not tell me what I beleive.......

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Oldiesman ... folk are trying to have serious discussions, and you come in with jokes. I've asked you before not to do this, as we have a joke forum. Please, if you don't have anything substantive to add, don't disrespect what others are trying to do.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. african american occult

2. black people and occult

3. black women in the occult

4. occult science black history,
  5. african american blacks occult,
  6. occult black children school,
  7. african american occult scientist,
  8. occult for black men 2016