Black Money Business Jobs : Blacks and investing

After reading these links made a mind wonder why we at such a low rate to advance into the markets / investment plans
and could we put away money without banking and what return for the future is there .....As i pounder on this while i have
invested in some stocks / having a 401K and small retirement funds going on will it be enough !

Thanks one thing in one link say we have very little in bank accounts that's true for me because i like to have less there
what i learn was to buy a few small safe boxes that's water and fire proof and store your valuables there
I have but i have to really look into buying silver & gold while i do have a very small amount of this and a huge collection
of old coins and paper dollars , not sure of value I try to stay stocked in foods that you can live on dry fruits/nuts can goods
bag tea and yes owning two pieces of property but the economy haven't allowed me to reach out for more

while i want more yet at a stand still and at lost to get it ......brainstorming off the prices today and how can i
save a buck out of every 5.00 i make has become hard maybe buying into something would be the trick !

again thanks for the advice because many of us can use it....

I myself, have been looking at investments. I however trust no bank and trust no market. But I am into Forex. As well as mutual funds, annuities and municipal bonds.
I do agree that we need to have some numbers in the investment market but I am leery. You should always have gold. Not gold on paper neither. I mean real gold.
I have a few things in place. Have land as an asset and some stocks. But I think on the scale of trade. If no money is any good what will you trade or have to trade. Great post though.

Have you noticed how everyone talks about financial security, but no one speaks of resources security?

Yes I have but I also think like the powers that be. Money is of no object to me because money can't go with you when you die. If you look at how the world is dominated yes they control the money but the money isn't the power. Gold is. Natural useful resources are. When the market falls what will money do?

Think about it. When we had all those issues with the stock market and the worry of collapse what did people do? Sell and try to cash in but if the dollar falls tomorrow all that money invested is shot and has 0 value because NO BANK HAS FDIC INSURANCE!!! Your investments are a real risk and that's why it's uninsured.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back