Black Spirituality Religion : BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by afrknroots, Jun 1, 2007.

1. afrknroots

afrknroots Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Excerpt from Blackroots Science:
    "It should not be surprising that the light races created beings that are more intelligent than they. They do this type of thing even today, creating computers that are getting smarter than they are.
    Black people would never do such a thing even if we wanted to, for a simple reason, i.e. Black people have maximum intelligence.
    And yet, we desired this very experience, of creating something that is more intelligent than God. Because it's impossible to do it outright, we went about it the roundabout way by suppressing our own intelligence through mental self-forgetfulness and physical deactivation of our perfect DNA."

Read Blackroots Science. Download the book free online, or buy a hard copy

http://www.geocities.com/blackrootswisdom/

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    What's the point in reading this? It certainly isn't true. Why don't you tell us about ppl like

Peter J. Delfyett,
    Philip Emeagwali
    Mark E. Dean
    Roscoe C. Giles,

you can get some info on them from here to start off with

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/special/50blacks2004.html

Black folk have contributed alot in computers man, I got family who
    made over a million in software programs so don't sleep on us Africans

and

Don't sound like this guy 'James McKeen Cattell'

In a speech entitled "Science, Education and Democracy,"
    delivered at the 1913 annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
    in Atlanta and published a month later in Science magazine,*
    James McKeen Cattell, owner and editor of Science (magazine),
    declared--while arguing for educational opportunities for blacks--that "There is not a single mulatto :mad:
    who has done creditable scientific work."

:bye:

3. afrknroots

Ratings:
    +62
    You missed my point entirely. Black people have produced items of technology that are much higher than anything the races can or have produced. These items are not to be found anywhere in modern history, but their existence is a fact. Regardless of that, there is no technology that has ever been produced or can ever be produced that can even begin to approach the mind of the black person. In other words, anything whatsoever that can be done by technology, there are initiates who can do it and much more using only their minds.

Blackroots

4. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Ok explain then
    'It should not be surprising that the light races created beings that are more intelligent than they'

Please specify 'light races'
    and
    what they created that is smarter than them.

peace

5. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Actually I am glad that was not what you meant I hope there no hard feelings :toast:

6. afrknroots

Ratings:
    +62
    No hard feelings. Before you go, let me try and answer your question, perhaps the answer will persuade you to read more in Blackroots Science. There are 4 races that live alongside us Black people here on earth. They are the hispanic race (people originally from Spain, Italy, Portugal - many of whom are now in the Americas, as well as Greeks and other southern Europeans). Next is the semitic race (jews, arabs, persians, non-black Indians and other middle easterners). Then come the yellows and then the whites. Elijah Muhammad calls them the brown, red, yellow and white races. Native Americans are not a distinct race - they are the result of social interaction that happened long ago when the yellows first came into the Americas and found Black people who had been living here, and their mixing resulted in the so-called native Americans, or Indians as some call them.

These 4 races, brown, red, yellow and white spawned 3 new races who left the earth 4,000 years ago and then they themselves spawned many, many other races that now fill our galaxy. All these are commonly known by the term extra-terrestrials. By all accounts of those who have come in contact with them, they are much more intelligent than the 4 earth races that made them, that I call the light-skinned races.
    That was the meaning of my excerpt when I said they created beings who are more intelligent than they.

Peace

Blackroots

7. Amuneter

Amuneter Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Greetings, Brother Afrknroots! Glad to see your return.

On this topic, there some aspects that I'm interested in finding out about. I want to know:

1. When were the exterrestrials made (I mean the exact/approximate date or period)? If they were made before the birth of Mosa (Moses), which we know was in 2060 BC, then how many years before him?

2. Where did the genetic experiments take place? If they were done in the ancient cities, then was the city of Ur in Sumeria (ancient Iraq) one of these places? I ask that because some figurines have been found from Ur that resemble the extraterrestrial races. See these:
    http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/Ubaid1.jpg
    http://www.biped.info/images/longhead6.jpg
    http://www.biped.info/images/longhead_new2.jpg
    http://www.mars-earth.com/ancient/british_museum/artifacts/image07.html
    http://www.mars-earth.com/ancient/british_museum/artifacts/image10.html
    http://www.mars-earth.com/ancient/british_museum/artifacts/image52.html
    These are clearly distinguishable from depictions of humans and the anthropomorphic Annunaki (the Sumerian equivalent of the Elohim). See here:
    http://www.mars-earth.com/ancient/

3. Are there any historically known names of people or individuals that were directly involved in these experiments, or even just names of rulers of that period and place?

4. Also, were all the peel-skinned races involved in the experiments? Or was it just members of one particular race, for example the first or hellenic race (Greeks, Romans, Ionians etc) who would naturally be the first to 'practice' such sciences since they were the first to be civilised by Black people.

5. What of the "monstrosities" that were made as failed results of the experiments? Are they being encountered today by people in remote areas and are they the creatures that we hear about like "chupacabra", "yeti" etc?

6. Some say that the 'alien' races also inhabit deep places under the earth. Is that true or are these subterranean dwellers some other type of beings?

7. One more thing: Is it true that the extraterrestrials have attempted to wage war against the Elohim/Annunaki? There some legends that I've come across that suggest that they did.

Peace

8. afrknroots

Ratings:
    +62
    Good to hear from you again Amuneter
    The genetic experiments to make the 3 extra-terrestrial races started about 300 years before the birth of Moses. After many trials and errors they were finally successful around the time of his birth. Their success was due primarily to the intervention of the Elohim. The monstrosities that came from these experiments came only at the hands of the races when they attempted to create the new beings without the help of the Elohim.
    And yes, all the races were involved. Bear in mind though that it was done in secrecy, so only a few hundred people were involved at any one time at any one location.
    When the Elohim intervened, it took only about 100 years to perfect what had already been produced for the 200 years leading to that point. After the extra-terrestrial races had matured and left the earth, the experiments still continued, done by the races, and are still being done to this day. (Note also that such experiments are also being done today by some Africans - so-called witch-doctors - but for different reasons). Throughout the entire history of the races of the last 4,400 years or so, they have never ceased to do genetic experiments, from as simple as cross-breeding compatible animals, to more complicated ones of trying to cross-breed non-compatible animals and plants.
    They do them mostly in secrecy. The monsters that they produce are usually quarantined, then destroyed when they prove to be complete failures. But now and then some creatures manage to escape their confinement and when they are able to reproduce, they find hiding places in some inaccessible parts of the earth, and continue their lives. That's how the beings called 'yeti', 'bigfoot' etc came about. These are not quite human, but they are very close. Hence they are much more intelligent than other animals. They have thus far managed to elude their hunters, and they live in family units or small clans in different parts of the earth.
    Others such as 'chupacabra' usually do not last long because they are very abnormal biological specimens. They are sometimes able to reproduce for two or three generations, and then die out. So now and then such creatures show up for a time then disappear and others of a different kind take their place as these people continue to experiment.
    Now, the actual experiments where the Elohim took part to successfully produce the et's were done in 3 different locations - one in the middle east, another in the area near the Aegian sea where Greece and Turkey are now located, and the third in central America. The reptilian beings were produced in central America, the insectoid beings (greys) in the middle east and the mammalian beings in that part of Europe near the sea. The names of the earth race people involved in these experiments are none that you would recognize. They are not recorded anywhere in known history.

There are no 'alien' races inhabiting large cities under the earth as some claim. The only such places that exist are temporary bases constructed by the et's as well as bomb shelters constructed by the governments of various nations. The largest such shelter is located under the airport of Denver city in Colorado, and spans several miles in size, located almost a mile deep. It was constructed as part of a large natural cavern. Such caverns are innumerable all over the earth, being formed when volcanic lava is emptied from them by natural earth movements, or when large amounts of gas or oil are extracted. They locate these natural caves by earth penetrating radar, and then dig tunnels leading to them, where they then modify them and make them livable. Now, all these temporary shelters will not help to save the lives of those who will hide in them, because when large earth catastrophes occur, such as the ones that are soon to come, some of these shelters, even though they are located on high ground such as mile-high Denver, will be lowered below sea level as other parts of the earth are raised by earthquakes, and will eventually be flooded. Many of the people who think they will find safe shelter in them will be quite shocked when they are drowned.
    The claims by some people that they have seen large cities, even entire countries under the earth inhabited by strange underground races are simply products of their imagination. When they enter certain parts of the earth underground where there are strong magnetic effects, their brains are affected, causing them to hallucinate imaginary scenes of underground cities. Look carefully at their claims and you will not find any where a group of people saw it together. It's always single individuals who make these reports - which is usually a sure sign of hallucination.
    This also happens above ground in certain areas of the earth, such as the area near Florida called the Bermuda triangle. There are very strong magnetic fields there whose effects on the brain are not yet understood by modern people. This results in hallucinations, loss of the sense of time as well as the sense of direction such that many people do get lost there for many days without being aware of the passage of time. Some never recover from the ill effects, and lose their memories. There are many such people who then wander into strange towns and cities having totally lost all memories of their personal history, and live the rest of their lives without ever recovering. They are then reported as lost of disappeared.
    On your last question: The Annunaki are not the Elohim. They are a race of human-looking (now extra-terrestrial) beings that remained on the earth for about 200 years after their appearance. They colonized a part of the middle east near Iraq and Iran, and they used the people who lived there as servants.
    There have been wars between them and other extra-terrestrials, some involving nuclear bombs. The Elohim expelled all the et's from the earth shortly thereafter. They continued to fight with each other on and off for a short period, but soon stopped when they all developed weapons with which they could totally annihilate each other. So they have fought with each other in the past, but never with the Elohim.
    The Annunaki permanently left the earth after their prolonged stay and have not returned since. But they will be back along with the rest of the et races in the near future, as the cycle winds to an end.

Blackroots

http://www.geocities.com/blackrootswisdom

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Sorry brother, you go to do better than that. I only deal with facts that can be proven, not speculation, word of mouth or supposition based upon coincidences. This is not to disrespect anything you may believe or feel to be true. I would never deny you that reality. However, there are holes in certain things you mention. Example: The word Elohim is not a Kemetic terminology and the person you refer to as Moses would have spoken and wrote in a Kemetic language. Point two: Let us assume that he spoke and wrote in Hebrew...why would he have done so? Even the so called hebrews for those of us who accept that mythological story of them being in bondage to our people, would have spoken a kemetic language after four hundred years. This is an awful lot of knowledge or information you have spoken of not to have any facts to back this up.

1. Like; proving these experiments started about 300 years before the birth of Moses.
    2. Like; The names of the earth race people involved in these experiments are none that you would recognize. They are not recorded anywhere in known history. (indicating that you have unknown history which means that it is known to someone and as such can be classified as "known history)
    3. Like; And yes, all the races were involved. In what? The experiments or being experimented on? One of these is impossible due to knowledge base or lack of.
    This almost sounds like the teachings of one of my former teachers before he started going into left field on me when I was part of the Ansar Allah Community.

Okay, let me chill on this for a while..all is peace.

10. afrknroots

Ratings:
    +62
    Brother Keita,
    I cannot respond to what you have said here because it tells me you have not read any of Blackroots Science. At least read the Summary and Introduction (About) so you can understand from what authority comes my knowledge, then we can have some common ground for a discussion.

Blackroots