Black People : BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

Alternative theory i read on another forum-

States that most of the white people/white races that are here in the World today are actually Africans who have become white through inter-racial marriage and advanced technology/whiting creams to make them look white. According to the forum most of the whites (created by Yahweh and the Elohim) have already died off. The stated reason for doing this is to keep us (Hebrews) enslaved.

According to a Forbes article morphing technology in theory does exist. This article depicts the existence of the White race 100,000 in the future with morphing technology called zygotic genome. this is surprising considering that there have been several threads on the Destee forum that says that the white race will die off in about 100 years.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/06/07/how-the-human-face-might-look-in-100000-years/
Eyes will meanwhile get larger, as attempts to colonize Earth’s solar system and beyond see people living in the dimmer environments of colonies further away from the Sun than Earth. Similarly, skin will become more pigmented to lessen the damage from harmful UV radiation outside of the Earth’s protective ozone.

The remaining 40,000 years, or 100,000 years from now, Kwan believes the human face will reflect “total mastery over human morphological genetics. This human face will be heavily biased towards features that humans find fundamentally appealing: strong, regal lines, straight nose, intense eyes, and placement of facial features that adhere to the golden ratio and left/right perfect symmetry,” he says.
Faces-of-the-Future-4.jpg

Alternative theory i read on another forum-

States that most of the white people/white races that are here in the World today are actually Africans who have become white through inter-racial marriage and advanced technology/whiting creams to make them look white. According to the forum most of the whites (created by Yahweh and the Elohim) have already died off. The stated reason for doing this is to keep us (Hebrews) enslaved.

According to a Forbes article morphing technology in theory does exist. This article depicts the existence of the White race 100,000 in the future with morphing technology called zygotic genome. this is surprising considering that there have been several threads on the Destee forum that says that the white race will die off in about 100 years.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/06/07/how-the-human-face-might-look-in-100000-years/

Here's our (Destee.com's) alternative theory, which is proven factual:

albino-human-caucasion2-b.jpg

Caucasian Albinos
Tweet
Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Feb 14, 2007
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/caucasian-albinos.44504/

Homosexuality Is Used To Disrupt The ‘God’ Energy Male and Female Combination?

The Universe and all matter that has ever existed and will ever exist are and will be formed by a combination of male and female energy. In Sacred Geometry it is represented by the hexagon/Flower of Life.

Yesterday I came across a thread on another website that said that a very public figure that we all know was a Transvestite. I was totally shocked by this and really hope it’s not true. But there is a possibility that it is knowing that we do live in a corrupted society created by Yahweh and the Elohim about 6,000 years ago.

According to Black Roots Science the Black man and the Women are God simply because when God incarnated on Earth he took the blackness of space for his/her skin. God in the form of the Black Man and Women was perfect in every way but yearned to know what it was like to be imperfect. When Yahweh was born about 6,000 years ago he was pre-ordained to bring forth this imperfection.

About 44,000 years before the birth of Yahweh our ancestors began the process of degrading their perfect bodies to prepare for the cycle of imperfection. They did this by leaving their perfect civilizations and entering the forests to hunt for animals for food the first time. And IMO this might have been the first instance of ‘Homosexuality’. Although Black Roots Science doesn’t say I personally believe that males used anal penetration as another means to degrade their bodies (last week I came across a relief that showed ancient Sumerians engaging in anal sex).

Sexuality is the strongest force with in our bodies. And ss I said before the combination of male and female energy is behind the creation of everything that has been created in the world and will be created in the world. So, consequently I have to wonder- when Homosexuality was created thought of was it used to block the ‘God’ energy the male and female combination that is represented by the Hexagon and the Flower of Life. And is it used to day by Hollywood and the media in general upheld the blockage of the ‘God’ energy?

According to Black Roots society the only way Yahweh will come back and free us ( Blacks/Hebrews ) from our bondage is that we need to gather together at a minimum of about 144000 people who reject the corruption of the current society and want to live a life free of sin. I wonder does this mean that this society should be one free from all homosexuals, transvestites and transgender since they will project from their bodies a homosexual energy force that is the opposite of the force that created the universe?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back