Black People : BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

I recently came across articles and youtube videos that suggests that we are essentially computers ourselves. This one youtube video says that we are actually living in a Quantum Computer the far future and that everything that we believe to be reality is actually just a projection of our future selves in the past (today). This is called SIMS. Simulations. humans of the future running simulations of the past.

BRS says that after we die everyone goes to heaven. Since we are "god' or the result of a division of 'God' and if the functions of 'God' works like the binary sequences in computers i wonder if it would be possible to delay going to heaven and project ourselves into the future like 1000-1500 years from now. According o BRS this is when there will no White Races at all. I of course want to go to Heaven but I do think that there's a possiblity that Yahweh has helped to set a trap for us when we die possibly binding our souls in a type of hell until the White Races finish their reign over us. In Quantum computer technology it is possible for an object to appear in two places at the same time. This term is called superposition- unobserved photon degrees of freedom-more than one value simultaneously. quibits in Quantum Computers can be both 1 and 0 at the same time. A Quantum computer can be in many states simultaneously, speeding up calculations such as factoring prime numbers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/photons-seen-not-destroyed-first_n_4337029.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2013/11/minicomputers-live-inside-human-brain.html?spref=tw

Minicomputers' Live Inside the Human Brain

here is an example of a SIMS game. Sims 3 into the future.

According to Black Roots Science memory is like a branch. you can go out to a grocery store or something and see something that reminds you of your childhood and then you will automatically remember it. i wonder if it can work in the reverse. can you create a place for yourself in the future and then automatically go there when you die?

here is an example of a SIMS game. Sims 3 into the future.

According to Black Roots Science memory is like a branch. you can go out to a grocery store or something and see something that reminds you of your childhood and then you will automatically remember it. i wonder if it can work in the reverse. can you create a place for yourself in the future and then automatically go there when you die?

I always simply say. They thought it well it's evidently real in whatever sense you wanta imagine. Scary for the nonbelievers or advocate debaters.

I recently came across articles and youtube videos that suggests that we are essentially computers ourselves.

This one youtube video says that we are actually living in a Quantum Computer the far future and that everything that we believe to be reality is actually just a projection of our future selves in the past (today). This is called SIMS. Simulations. Humans of the future running simulations of the past.

BRS says that after we die everyone goes to heaven. Since we are "god' or the result of a division of 'God' and if the functions of 'God' works like the binary sequences in computers i wonder if it would be possible to delay going to heaven and project ourselves into the future like 1000-1500 years from now.

According to BRS this is when there will no White Races at all. I of course want to go to Heaven but I do think that there's a possibility that Yahweh has helped to set a trap for us when we die possibly binding our souls in a type of hell until the White Races finish their reign over us.

In Quantum computer technology it is possible for an object to appear in two places at the same time. This term is called superposition- unobserved photon degrees of freedom-more than one value simultaneously. Quibits in Quantum Computers can be both 1 and 0 at the same time.

A Quantum computer can be in many states simultaneously, speeding up calculations such as factoring prime numbers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/photons-seen-not-destroyed-first_n_4337029.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2013/11/minicomputers-live-inside-human-brain.html?spref=tw

Minicomputers' Live Inside the Human Brain.
The human brain is a CPU [Central Processing Unit] which comes in with the hard drive/RAM completely clean with regard to our conscious minds, but isn't it possible that it is also pre-loaded with ALL of the knowledge of both parents/but we very rarely grow enough to access/utilize that feature?

Without any of the scientific conjecture above isn't our current utility of less than 15% of our brain's processing power everything to do with the POWER ELITE's need/ongoing focus on repressing Humanity through their mis-education system/mass media into the totally controllable epsilon semi-morons predicted by Aldous Huxley's book "Brave New World" as opposed to Humanity's birthright's brilliance/spiritual/ intellectual agility growing to where it should be/with regard to all of us becoming greater KNOWERS rationally focused on creating a very real HEAVEN right here [not the World domination ethos integral in the clueless's current focus on creating HELL] on Earth?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back