Black People : BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Brother, do you know/can you even be specific as to what a trillion is, numerically?

Even if you could prove any of the assertions above [you and I KNOW that you cant/are vibing like a very sophisticated CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM] how would that knowledge in any way help the peoples of African ethnicity overcome the so complex challenges integral with competing with the rest of humanity in the 21st century?
quote="asmith161718, post: 837965, member: 24216 Well outside of Black Roots Science I have read that there are actually Griots/African Storytellers that can recite up to thousands years of history.

I have read about it here on Destee boards however I didn't take note of the exact thread that it was in. AND?

Weren’t griots at best a damage limitation exercise to prevent ALL of our TRUE history from being lost [even the less than 10% they could retain is better than none at all, isn’t it] to constant warring/destruction of bibraries/documents by Semites and Whites?

Are YOU going to answer the questions above that this poster has bailed out from addressing/answering?
okay sir. i'm not going to waste any more of my time and my energy interacting with you. obviously you do not agree with BRS which is very understandable. Most people who come across it do not agree with it which is cool with me.
BRS is drivel isn’t it, just a wind up to check how gullible we are, which explains why YOU and its other proponents cannot highlight a single example of any of its achievements to date, can YOU?

The only thing I can say about the above question is that you should read Black Roots Science or google 'trillion'. A couple of weeks back there was even an article on huffingtonpost about the number 'trillion' in relation to the future/space.
Can we take it that you [are either genuinely CLUELESS] too [or just hoping to fool/manipulate the rest of us into brain dead AUTOMATON mode] believe that humanity has been on this planet for trillions of years, despite the so easily verifiable fact that homo sapiens as a species is less than 4 million years old?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Black Roots Science says that up until 44,000 years before the birth of Yahweh we had 'perfect bodies'. Our bodies were the blackest of black and perfect in everyway. When 'God' incarnated on Earth he took the color of space/the ether as his skin because it can contain all of the colors of the spectrum. Today their is a term that describes a body that is perfectly black called Black Body Radiation. Although it is theoretical but it does supports BRS. The US military has created the 'blackest' aircraft that is invisible to being detected by radar because the aircraft is so brilliantly black that it absorbs the radiation signals. According to scientist it's only possible to create something that is only 99 percent pure black.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/mod6.html

Blackbody Radiation

"Blackbody radiation" or "cavity radiation" refers to an object or system which absorbs all radiation incident upon it and re-radiates energy which is characteristic of this radiating system only, not dependent upon the type of radiation which is incident upon it. The radiated energy can be considered to be produced by standing wave or resonant modes of the cavity which is radiating.

Today reading an article on weather.com it seems that black holes are similar to Black Body Radiation.

http://www.weather.com/news/science/nine-mind-bending-facts-about-black-holes-20131014

Black holes can emit material at nearly the speed of light

Black holes are black because their gravity is so strong that not even light can escape. But they do emit radiation, usually called Hawking Radiation, after Stephen Hawking, who first theorized its existence

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
quote="asmith161718, post: 838930, member: 24216" Black Roots Science says that up until 44,000 years before the birth of Yahweh we had 'perfect bodies'. Our bodies were the blackest of black and perfect in everyway. When 'God' incarnated on Earth he took the color of space/the ether as his skin because it can contain all of the colors of the spectrum. Today their is a term that describes a body that is perfectly black called Black Body Radiation. Although it is theoretical but it does supports BRS. The US military has created the 'blackest' aircraft that is invisible to being detected by radar because the aircraft is so brilliantly black that it absorbs the radiation signals. According to scientist it's only possible to create something that is only 99 percent pure black.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/mod6.html

Blackbody Radiation

"Blackbody radiation" or "cavity radiation" refers to an object or system which absorbs all radiation incident upon it and re-radiates energy which is characteristic of this radiating system only, not dependent upon the type of radiation which is incident upon it. The radiated energy can be considered to be produced by standing wave or resonant modes of the cavity which is radiating.

Today reading an article on weather.com it seems that black holes are similar to Black Body Radiation.

http://www.weather.com/news/science/nine-mind-bending-facts-about-black-holes-20131014

Black holes can emit material at nearly the speed of light

Black holes are black because their gravity is so strong that not even light can escape. But they do emit radiation, usually called Hawking Radiation, after Stephen Hawking, who first theorized its existence.
All of which ties in/is connected to Blackroots Science how, exactly?

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Planet Earth Sits In The Middle Of A Graveyard
Why is Earth the only Planet in the Solar System to substain life?

I think the Earth sits in a dead Solar System because it's literally a place designated to be a type of hell and or a temporary holding place where we get a chance; a last chance to repent and accept the Black Man and Woman as God. In this world everybody upholds and accepts White Supremacy. According to Black Roots Science when you die and go to heaven if you reject God as the Black Man and the Black Woman you will be cast into a very dark pit 'for which there is no turning back'. Just recently I came across a you tube video that says Earth and this solar system might live inside a Black Hole. And I believe that to be true. I think that all the people here today on Earth rejected the Black Man and Woman as God and has been cast here as punishment but hopefully we will get one last chance to accept the Black Man and Woman as God and avoid a second permanent death.
We're living in an Holographic Dimension 1

The holographic universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion. Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

All the things that we experience in life are experience in a dark hole at the center of our brain which is only a few cubic centimeters.

When we say we see; we actually see the effect of rays coming into our eyes forming electrical signals. We actually observe the electrical signals in our brains.

The brain is sealed to light and it's interior is absolutely dark. Therefore it is not possible for the brain to contact with light itself.

Our senses sound, touch, smell are all experienced in our brain as electrical signals.

We do not experience matter of any kind but only an electrical copy of matter. We are mislead in assuming that this copy are instances of real matter outside our brain.

All the images that we view in our lives and all of the things that we experience are actually experienced in this tiny and dark space.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Planet Earth Sits In The Middle Of A Graveyard

Why is Earth the only Planet in the Solar System to substain life?

I think the Earth sits in a dead Solar System because it's literally a place designated to be a type of hell and or a temporary holding place where we get a chance; a last chance to repent and accept the Black Man and Woman as God.

In this world everybody upholds and accepts White Supremacy.

According to Black Roots Science when you die and go to heaven if you reject God as the Black Man and the Black Woman you will be cast into a very dark pit 'for which there is no turning back'.

Just recently I came across a you tube video that says Earth and this solar system might live inside a Black Hole. And I believe that to be true.

I think that all the people here today on Earth rejected the Black Man and Woman as God and has been cast here as punishment but hopefully we will get one last chance to accept the Black Man and Woman as God and avoid a second permanent death.

We're living in an Holographic Dimension 1

The holographic universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion. Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

All the things that we experience in life are experience in a dark hole at the center of our brain which is only a few cubic centimeters.

When we say we see; we actually see the effect of rays coming into our eyes forming electrical signals. We actually observe the electrical signals in our brains.

The brain is sealed to light and it's interior is absolutely dark. Therefore it is not possible for the brain to contact with light itself.

Our senses sound, touch, smell are all experienced in our brain as electrical signals.

We do not experience matter of any kind but only an electrical copy of matter. We are mislead in assuming that this copy are instances of real matter outside our brain.

All the images that we view in our lives and all of the things that we experience are actually experienced in this tiny and dark space.
All of which is very interesting/sounds similar to the premise of THE MATRIX which we cannot prove or disprove but ties in/is connected to Blackroots Science how, exactly?

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
I recently came across articles and youtube videos that suggests that we are essentially computers ourselves. This one youtube video says that we are actually living in a Quantum Computer the far future and that everything that we believe to be reality is actually just a projection of our future selves in the past (today). This is called SIMS. Simulations. humans of the future running simulations of the past.

BRS says that after we die everyone goes to heaven. Since we are "god' or the result of a division of 'God' and if the functions of 'God' works like the binary sequences in computers i wonder if it would be possible to delay going to heaven and project ourselves into the future like 1000-1500 years from now. According o BRS this is when there will no White Races at all. I of course want to go to Heaven but I do think that there's a possiblity that Yahweh has helped to set a trap for us when we die possibly binding our souls in a type of hell until the White Races finish their reign over us. In Quantum computer technology it is possible for an object to appear in two places at the same time. This term is called superposition- unobserved photon degrees of freedom-more than one value simultaneously. quibits in Quantum Computers can be both 1 and 0 at the same time. A Quantum computer can be in many states simultaneously, speeding up calculations such as factoring prime numbers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/photons-seen-not-destroyed-first_n_4337029.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2013/11/minicomputers-live-inside-human-brain.html?spref=tw

Minicomputers' Live Inside the Human Brain

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
here is an example of a SIMS game. Sims 3 into the future.
According to Black Roots Science memory is like a branch. you can go out to a grocery store or something and see something that reminds you of your childhood and then you will automatically remember it. i wonder if it can work in the reverse. can you create a place for yourself in the future and then automatically go there when you die?

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
here is an example of a SIMS game. Sims 3 into the future.
According to Black Roots Science memory is like a branch. you can go out to a grocery store or something and see something that reminds you of your childhood and then you will automatically remember it. i wonder if it can work in the reverse. can you create a place for yourself in the future and then automatically go there when you die?
I always simply say. They thought it well it's evidently real in whatever sense you wanta imagine. Scary for the nonbelievers or advocate debaters.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
I recently came across articles and youtube videos that suggests that we are essentially computers ourselves.

This one youtube video says that we are actually living in a Quantum Computer the far future and that everything that we believe to be reality is actually just a projection of our future selves in the past (today). This is called SIMS. Simulations. Humans of the future running simulations of the past.

BRS says that after we die everyone goes to heaven. Since we are "god' or the result of a division of 'God' and if the functions of 'God' works like the binary sequences in computers i wonder if it would be possible to delay going to heaven and project ourselves into the future like 1000-1500 years from now.

According to BRS this is when there will no White Races at all. I of course want to go to Heaven but I do think that there's a possibility that Yahweh has helped to set a trap for us when we die possibly binding our souls in a type of hell until the White Races finish their reign over us.

In Quantum computer technology it is possible for an object to appear in two places at the same time. This term is called superposition- unobserved photon degrees of freedom-more than one value simultaneously. Quibits in Quantum Computers can be both 1 and 0 at the same time.

A Quantum computer can be in many states simultaneously, speeding up calculations such as factoring prime numbers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/photons-seen-not-destroyed-first_n_4337029.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2013/11/minicomputers-live-inside-human-brain.html?spref=tw

Minicomputers' Live Inside the Human Brain.
The human brain is a CPU [Central Processing Unit] which comes in with the hard drive/RAM completely clean with regard to our conscious minds, but isn't it possible that it is also pre-loaded with ALL of the knowledge of both parents/but we very rarely grow enough to access/utilize that feature?

Without any of the scientific conjecture above isn't our current utility of less than 15% of our brain's processing power everything to do with the POWER ELITE's need/ongoing focus on repressing Humanity through their mis-education system/mass media into the totally controllable epsilon semi-morons predicted by Aldous Huxley's book "Brave New World" as opposed to Humanity's birthright's brilliance/spiritual/ intellectual agility growing to where it should be/with regard to all of us becoming greater KNOWERS rationally focused on creating a very real HEAVEN right here [not the World domination ethos integral in the clueless's current focus on creating HELL] on Earth?

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: