Black People : Blackness Now Socially and Scientifically Defunct?!

I agree.

but you've got to admit-- this new-found concept does peak one's curiosity.

There also seems to be a plot to omit the existence of the Nubun Ta Pygmy or Ptahites. They are the ORIGINAL blue-black/charcoal black, woolly-haired people from THIS planet. They established the FOUNDATION of TamaRean culture and civilization, THEN came the Nubian/Ku****es, and later the Hyksos (mixed race Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Turks, Persians, etc.). The Ptahites built the FIRST pyramids. The British flooded them with a man-made lake to conceal the connection.

Now they are trying to divide the Pygmy (Ptah) and Watusi (Nilotics)?

There is no doubt these straight-haired races are trying to redefine BLACKNESS and reposition it in nature because they don't want to acknowledge the laws and cycles of nature. NATURE makes it clear. BLACKNESS IS NATURE AND THE SUNS ARE WITH NATURE.

9 ether is the origin.

I agree.

but you've got to admit-- this new-found concept does peak one's curiosity.

While he may not know it or consciously realize-- yes-- I am saying he is a tool for white supremacists

I think we have to be careful because there is currently a political program backed up by pseudo science that wants push the idea that WE ARE ALL AFRICANS.

IMHO, the idea basically is to pave the way for other races to claim a legitimate claim to Africa in order to occupy our lands that are rich in minerals and natural resources for the purpose of claiming a genetic right to Africa .

The same way the Zionist used the bible and their false claim to be the tribes of Israel in order to lay claim to and occupy Palestine. The facts being that their only claim they can quantify is being Khazarist Russians from the Caucas Mts.

But back to the African thing, in this way ANY WHITE or NON-BLACK person can make the claim to be just as African as any African and lay a politcal claim to Gambia that is backed up by pseudo science if they wanted to.

Which represents a serious problem in my book.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what this is about, Achille - the recolonization of Africa. We saw it coming...a long time ago.

Carbon-based beings are now claiming to be original as the CARBON-BEINGS? The Tamahu are confused about THEIR true origins or they're trying to conceal it. Now they're trying to make BLACK people question their authenticity?? These straight-haired primates just won't quit.

They get away with it because BLACK people don't know their KHEMistry and haven't RE-embraced Nature Knowledge, cosmology OR cosmogony.

There should be NO confusion in this day and time. But, foolish Nubians still want to amalgamate.

Tremendous post-- I absolutely agree.

What do you think about those that would imply that different environmental conditions are responsible for the caucasian-esque features such as aquiline noses, or straight hair?

There needs to be a discussion on the true ORIGINS of Caucasians. They have us questioning ourselves...but NOT looking at them. Everyone seems to want to ignore genetic experimentation. Ancient texts CLEARLY revealed this was done. Hence, why Caucasians were called TAMAHU. It means artificially created.

Whiteness and lightness is NOT a NATURAL part of the genetic code. That's should be a huge CLUE, but yet no one wants to tackle the issue.

While he may not know it or consciously realize-- yes-- I am saying he is a tool for white supremacists

I think we have to be careful because there is currently a political program backed up by pseudo science that wants push the idea that WE ARE ALL AFRICANS.

IMHO, the idea basically is to pave the way for other races to claim a legitimate claim to Africa in order to occupy our lands that are rich in minerals and natural resources for the purpose of claiming a genetic right to Africa .

The same way the Zionist used the bible and their false claim to be the tribes of Israel in order to lay claim to and occupy Palestine. The facts being that their only claim they can quantify is being Khazarist Russians from the Caucas Mts.

But back to the African thing, in this way ANY WHITE or NON-BLACK person can make the claim to be just as African as any African and lay a politcal claim to Gambia that is backed up by pseudo science if they wanted to.

Which represents a serious problem in my book.

I can definitely understand your thoughts on this, as I am weary about those feeling that they can lay claim to Africa, especially after the history of oppression has taken place at the hands of them or there ancestors. However, unfortunately if Africans the world over can not come together to defend Africa and defend our history than those who seek to lay claim to our history will continue to do so. I don't think Keita falls into the category of being a tool whether consciously or not. That can be subjective actually. I have read rebuttals by Keita challenging the work of other social scientists who claim various African ethnic groups as "mixed" or not fully African as a way to lay claim to the achievements of these groups. I'm currently working on a project that will challenge the work of scientists who aim to cause division among ethnic groups by saying who is authentically African and who is not based on phenotype. My concern is bringing Africans together, and modern science which has been used to divide, is one way that I am going about doing that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back